What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Real Real
This topic is about The Real Real
SOLVED: Children's/YA > a YA fiction book about a girl who gets cast in a tv show that messes up her social life [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (last edited Jul 29, 2014 08:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Buff (abby_buff_9) | 5 comments a book about a girl whos school is holding interviews for a new tv show and the girl gets cast on it even though she dosnt want to be on it her friend wanted to be on the show but she didn't get cast on the show so the girl trys to get her friend on the show and it dosnt work so her friends not on the show but the guy she likes and like two of the most popular girls got on the show and like they all had cameras following them around throughout the school day and then the people go to the girls house when shes having a girls night with her best friend and say that she needs to go down to the nail salon to have a spa day with the other girls on the show so she tells her friend she would be back in an hour but she not and her friend gets mad
and they have a scene in the show where there playing in the snow and having like a snowball fight and I think someone gets hurt
they go to an island and stay in a nice hotel
the producer dude buys them all brand new nice cars which have recording devices in them and the girl finds out and makes some scheme to get the producer dude to stop making the show it works and in the end there at the prom and shes sitting by the schools new pool and the guy she likes comes out and they start talking and shes like im gonna jump in this pool and when I come up if your not in here with me ill know that your not gonna give me a chance then when she comes back ubovewater hes still standing outside of the ool and she starts walking out of the pool talking about how she tried and stuff and them he jumps into the pool and kisses her

that's pretty much all I remember sorry if its a bit confusing but could someone please help me figure out the name of this book

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Abby, provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someone familiar with your book.

message 3: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments No idea, but you might try looking at the books on this list:
Reality Show-Themed Novels

Abby Buff (abby_buff_9) | 5 comments I looked on the list you suggested liralen and it happened to be on there :) thanks :D

message 5: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments Great! What was the book?

Abby Buff (abby_buff_9) | 5 comments Liralen wrote: "Great! What was the book?"

it was the real real by emma mclaughlin

message 7: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 945 comments The Real Real for the link.