Play Book Tag discussion

May 2018: Family Drama > Gone Girl by. Gillian Flynn

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mishelly loves  (mishellyloves) | 11 comments I read Gone Girl by: Gilliam Flynn.

This book was so amazing, It has been the first book in a long time that has kept me up all night to just find out what happens next!!!

Here is a link below to my full review, Beware, Spoilers in the end.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 2: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments This was definitely a compelling read!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven’t read any books by this author but I continue to see such good reviews. I’m going to have to look into this. Great review.

message 4: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3682 comments I'm always looking for the next "Gone Girl". Absolutely LOVED this book :)

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2098 comments I loved Gone Girl. (The ending was horrible) However I hated Sharp Objects so much I have no desire to read the other book.

message 6: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3682 comments Admittedly didn't finish Sharp Objects... or I skipped to the end to spoil the myster, can't remember which

message 7: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments I loved this, and have really enjoyed all of Gillian Flynns books. This book definitely kickstarted my love for the psychological thriller.

message 8: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9066 comments Oh, I really liked them all by Flynn. Going on memory, I *think* I rated "Gone Girl" the highest.

Mishelly loves  (mishellyloves) | 11 comments Thank you Rachel I haven't ever really done a review before! This has opened up a door for me in reading more psychological thrillers too... I was also was really frustrated with the ending!!! always hopeful for Nick but I just know Amy must have done something to him!! Poor Nick!

message 10: by Sue (new)

Sue | 1392 comments I loved this book. And if you're interested, the movie was good too. Stuck very closely to the book.

message 11: by Doughgirl5562 (new)

Doughgirl5562 | 816 comments Did anyone see Gillian Flynn's comments on the PBS kickoff special for The Great American Read? Her comments were like her books - a little twisted and yet sooo delicious LOL.

Mishelly loves  (mishellyloves) | 11 comments No I havnt seen the movie I can’t wait to though! I can’t really imagine Ben affleck as nick. I kind of imagined someone more like cleaner cut with a more cocky persona. I havnt even seen previews so no idea who plays the Amy! That’s comforting to know they stayed close to the book