Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > The Bergamese Sect - Reviewers Wanted

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alastair (new)

Alastair Gunn | 6 comments The Bergamese Sect by Alastair Gunn

Looking for reviewers for my debut novel, a modern, fast-paced conspiracy thriller, similar to Sam Bourne, John Case or Dan Brown. Send me a message on Goodreads or comment on this post. Many thanks.

THE BERGAMESE SECT: A MYSTERIOUS FIGURE, hiding somewhere among the seven billion inhabitants of Earth, is threatening to reveal the startling truth behind a very modern myth.

A conspiracy so damaging it could destroy the very fabric of human society.

Following the only lead he has, an encrypted email sent to an innocent proxy, Larry Walsh, Assistant Director of the National Security Agency, becomes embroiled in a race against time, fighting with subversives, saboteurs and religious fanatics to prevent a global iconoclasm.

The ancient deception he uncovers is stranger than he ever imagined...

The Bergamese Sect

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Parsons | 5 comments I would be interested in reviewing it.

message 3: by Alastair (new)

Alastair Gunn | 6 comments Hi Scott, I'd be delighted if you could review The Bergamese Sect. I can send you a free mobi, epub or pdf file. All I ask in return is that you put the review on Goodreads and Amazon. Send me a PM with your file format preference and email address. All the best, Alastair

message 4: by Maxine (new)

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 40 comments Hi

I am interested in reviewing your book. I am an active reviewer, my reviews go on Goodreads, Amazon, on my Facebook book blog page and in the two large Facebook book lovers groups I run. I'm a regular reviewer on NetGalley too.

Have a look at my profile and if you are able to send me a free copy of your book I'd be happy to read and review for you.

Regards,

Maxine

message 5: by Alastair (new)

Alastair Gunn | 6 comments Hi Maxine, I'd be happy for you to review The Bergamese Sect. If you send me a PM with your email address and preferred format, I'll get my publisher to forward you a copy. Kind regards, Alastair

message 6: by Maxine (new)

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 40 comments Thanks, I've messaged you

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Boyd | 7 comments Would love to review your book. My email is dale.boyd2013@outlook.com. I generally use Kindle.

Regards,

Dale

message 8: by Alastair (new)

Alastair Gunn | 6 comments Dale, I've asked my publisher to send you a copy of the book. Let me know if you don't receive it. Would love to know what you think of the book? Regards, Alastair

message 9: by Maxine (new)

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 40 comments Hi, just letting you know I received the book from your publisher, intend to get to it very soon. Thanks :-)

message 10: by Alastair (new)

Alastair Gunn | 6 comments Excellent! Hope you enjoy it...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.