YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Break In Two (Full Hearts #1)
This topic is about Break In Two
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Full Hearts Series by M.J. Summers -> Starting June 13th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alaina (ameserole) Romantic. Witty. Sexy as hell. A story as satisfying as the perfect man.

Thirty-one-year-old Claire Hatley is running from Seattle having just discovered that her live-in boyfriend has traded her in for a twenty-two-year-old hostess. Devastated and alone Claire must make a fresh start. She answers an ad for a chef at a guest ranch just outside Colorado Springs and finds herself face to face with Cole Mitchell, quite possibly the sexiest man to ever ride a horse. Common sense tells them to stay away from each other, but their attraction is not to be denied. He gives her a glimpse of what love should be, but just as she starts to trust him, the past comes back to tear them apart.

Join Claire and Cole as they embark on the stormy love affair of a lifetime.

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Not sure how far I am in (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments about halfway thru (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Finished Part 1 (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 1.5 (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 1.5 (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 1.5 (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 1.5 (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Break In Two (Full Hearts #1) by M.J. Summers
Chapter 5: (view spoiler)
Chapter 15: (view spoiler)
Chapter 19: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments I agree there were times she was soooo annoying, but at the same time i guess if i was in a relationship for 4 years and got cheated on i would probably be the same but Cole is amazing!!!!!!!!! new book boyfriend for sure!

Alaina (ameserole) Nicole wrote: "I agree there were times she was soooo annoying, but at the same time i guess if i was in a relationship for 4 years and got cheated on i would probably be the same but Cole is amazing!!!!!!!!! new..."

OMG yeah! I totally agree with the whole trust issue on that part but it's also not good to compare a guy you are sort of falling for/dating with your ex. Or vice versa

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments exactly that is very true. I did love their story I really liked that other than her it wasn't too full of drama. I can't stand when its constantly drama. This one kinda let their relationship bloom and show us them building a relationship together not just drama after drama after drama lol

Alaina (ameserole) Nicole wrote: "exactly that is very true. I did love their story I really liked that other than her it wasn't too full of drama. I can't stand when its constantly drama. This one kinda let their relationship bloo..."

So true! I can't wait to dive into the next book! I have it on my kindle right now xD

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments I am starting the other ones too. I don't know how good the 2nd one will be... its odd that they picked Luc for that one....but 1.5 was amazing I LOVED that one

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 2 Just Starting (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 2 about 15-20% in (view spoiler)

Book 2 Chapter 5 (view spoiler)

Book 2 Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

Book 2 Finished (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 211 comments Book 3 Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Book 3 Chapter 6 (view spoiler)

Book 3 Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

Book 3 Finished (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.