YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Pretty Girls Dancing
This topic is about Pretty Girls Dancing
BUDDY READ: Horror/Thriller > Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant -> Starting June 3rd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alaina (ameserole) Years ago, in the town of Saxon Falls, young Kelsey Willard disappeared and was presumed dead. The tragedy left her family with a fractured life—a mother out to numb the pain, a father losing a battle with his own private demons, and a sister desperate for closure. But now another teenage girl has gone missing. It’s ripping open old wounds for the Willards, dragging them back into a painful past, and leaving them unprepared for where it will take them next.

Bureau of Criminal Investigation agent Mark Foster has stumbled on uncanny parallels in the lives of the two missing girls that could unlock clues to a serial killer’s identity. That means breaking down the walls of the Willards’ long-guarded secrets and getting to a truth that is darker than he bargained for. Now, to rescue one missing girl, he must first solve the riddles that disappeared with another: Kelsey Willard herself. Dead or alive, she is his last hope.

Alaina (ameserole) 22%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 43%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 64%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 85%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina (last edited Jun 06, 2018 06:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) 100%: (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 11328 comments 11%-the comment from Kelsey’s mum about secrets makes it all sound suspicious. Not sure what will happen to Whitney, but I guess it’s about how quickly someone spots links between the two cases.

Karen Barber | 11328 comments 16%. Wanted to clap when he said they should focus on the remaining daughter. Such a nightmare situation.

Karen Barber | 11328 comments 25% - not surprised at the discovery of the site with pictures. Hoping this won’t be the link, but we’ll see.

Karen Barber | 11328 comments 34%- (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 11328 comments 55% - while Janie looks like she’s going to get into a sticky situation, I can’t help but think we’re being led too far with David. I assumed he was having an affair.

Alaina (ameserole) OMG I love your comments!! Are you liking the book??

Karen Barber | 11328 comments I am...and I’m not going to be able to stop until I finish. (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 11328 comments Finished (I couldn’t stay awake last night). That resolution side-swiped me a little. Implausible, but I am intrigued as to how it came to be. Review on home page.

Alaina (ameserole) Karen wrote: "Finished (I couldn’t stay awake last night). That resolution side-swiped me a little. Implausible, but I am intrigued as to how it came to be. Review on home page."

It was a really good book! I loved the audio because I was more interested in the mystery and the murder than working xD

Jennifer | 3551 comments 16 % - I agree with Karen. I know it must be difficult to move forward, but you can't ignore the kid you still have. (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments 40% - (view spoiler)
60% - (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments 82% - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

message 19: by Rae (new) - added it

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Starting up!