INTJ Sorority discussion

All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1)
This topic is about All Systems Red
Murderbot > Yeah. Murderbot.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katharine (katharinereads) | 2 comments I'd like to thank Sara Goodman for recommending this book - I'm almost halfway through, and I love it! You guys. Reading from Murderbot's perspective is like reading my own thoughts. (If my thoughts were inside some scientific blend of organic and inorganic components with advanced AI on a distant alien planet where I'm tasked with keeping a scientific expedition safe from external threats, internal threats, their own stupidity, etc.)

It's funny and just... gets me.

Anyone else have an affinity for Murderbot and/or its books?

Sara (saragoodman) | 3 comments I. Love. MURDERBOT.

message 3: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara (barbmassacre) | 3 comments I was just approved to join this group. the first thread I see is Murderbot. I.... cannot express how happy this makes me.

message 4: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara (barbmassacre) | 3 comments Don't forget to read the recent Murderbot short story published by... I want to say The Verge. Or was it Wired. Anyone remember? INTJ powers activate...help me twins. The collective knowledge of the entire world is in this group, I'm sure.

Katharine (katharinereads) | 2 comments Jodie wrote: "Yo, is it just me, or is Murderbot basically the personification of INTJ internal dialogue?"

Nope, not just you. I also identified with it because of my social anxiety. Like I said, these books get me. :)

message 6: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara (barbmassacre) | 3 comments Jodie wrote: "This?"

Yes, thank you! -answers a month later because her socializing skills are broken-