Challenge Corner discussion

Pretty Girls Dancing
This topic is about Pretty Girls Dancing
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant -> Starting June 3rd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63483 comments Mod
Years ago, in the town of Saxon Falls, young Kelsey Willard disappeared and was presumed dead. The tragedy left her family with a fractured life—a mother out to numb the pain, a father losing a battle with his own private demons, and a sister desperate for closure. But now another teenage girl has gone missing. It’s ripping open old wounds for the Willards, dragging them back into a painful past, and leaving them unprepared for where it will take them next.

Bureau of Criminal Investigation agent Mark Foster has stumbled on uncanny parallels in the lives of the two missing girls that could unlock clues to a serial killer’s identity. That means breaking down the walls of the Willards’ long-guarded secrets and getting to a truth that is darker than he bargained for. Now, to rescue one missing girl, he must first solve the riddles that disappeared with another: Kelsey Willard herself. Dead or alive, she is his last hope.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

22%: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Where did you get this one from

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kindle unlimited

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

43%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Dang. :/ I don’t have KU.

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aw man! I don’t know if it’s on overdrive but I can check!!

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments That'd be great! Also, how much is KU?

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

64%: (view spoiler)

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jackie wrote: "That'd be great! Also, how much is KU?"

It wasn't on any of the libraries that I looked through :(
Uhh, KU is about $10 a month - I think?

message 11: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Darn! I'll have to see if I can get KU.

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

85%: (view spoiler)

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

message 14: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
16 % - I agree with Karen. I know it must be difficult to move forward, but you can't ignore the kid you still have. (view spoiler)

message 15: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

40% - (view spoiler)
60% - (view spoiler)

message 16: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

82% - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)