What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1)
This topic is about Can You Get An F In Lunch?
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Preteen book about a girl going into Middle School losing her best friend after the best friend becomes popular and stops talking to her [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sely (new)

Sely | 2 comments I don't remember the title of the book or the name of the main character but I do remember a lot of the details. I read this book about ten years ago. The main character is a girl going into Middle School. Her best friend became really popular over the summer when she joined a swim team (?) and now isn't really talking to her. I think the best friend's name might have been Annie. So the main character spends her first week or so of middle school eating lunch in different weird places (bathroom, phone booth) until a girl in one of her classes invites her to sit with her and her friends and they become friends. One part of the book I remember is the main character buying new clothes and wearing her moms makeup to try and fit in and getting teased because she was wearing the same type of lipstick as someone else's grandmother.

message 2: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1226 comments Is it Can You Get An F In Lunch?? The best friend's name is Addie

message 3: by Sely (new)

Sely | 2 comments Adele wrote: "Is it Can You Get An F In Lunch?? The best friend's name is Addie"
Thats it! Thank you!

message 4: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1226 comments You're very welcome. :-)