What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Teenagers in accident; one girl dies and the other has injuries and is unconscious but she and her friend have conversations throughout book

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fletcher | 5 comments I am looking for a book about teenagers who have a car accident. Think there is 2 girls and 2 boys. One girl is dies and the other has injuries and is unconscious but her and her friend have conversations throughout book. It is told in the way like jodi piccoult where each chapter is from the perspective of someone in the book. Can't remember what happens to the boys but think it ends where the remaining survivors visit the crash scene a year later.

Absolutely driving me mad, please help x

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Michelle--are you looking for a specific book or any on this rift?

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby Buff (abby_buff_9) | 5 comments sorda sounds like a ravens wood type of thing

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fletcher | 5 comments Specific book that I've already read a few years ago and forgotten

message 5: by bb. (new)

bb. (magnumopus) | 92 comments Is it Telling Christina Goodbye by Lurlene McDaniel?

message 6: by Christie (new)

Christie | 153 comments It's not Night Road by Kristin Hannah is it?

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fletcher | 5 comments I'm going to look at all suggestions thank you, it's crazy I've read the book but just can't remember details of it stupid really x

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fletcher | 5 comments Still not found this book, have downloaded dozens of samples of books to see but can't find it, I guess I might never find it. My explanation wasn't much good either. Thank you.

message 9: by caracal-eyes (new)

caracal-eyes | 134 comments Any idea of publication date/a more specific estimate of when you read it than "a few years ago"?

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fletcher | 5 comments Possibly 2011?, I read it on holiday along with, the courage tree, every last one and one day.

message 12: by caracal-eyes (new)

caracal-eyes | 134 comments Maybe this one? Summerland - Car crash, 4 teens, 1 girl dies, her twin brother in coma, multiple POVS, published 2012.

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Michelle, have you ruled out everything mentioned? Did you find the book or are you still looking?

message 14: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Michelle, have you ruled out everything mentioned? Did you find the book or are you still looking?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.