Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please merge duplicates of my book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Trench | 4 comments Hello,

My book has been duplicated on Goodreads.

This link goes to the correct page, with the correct cover:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

This link goes to the incorrect page, with a cover that was never published, and was used for internal purposes prior to publication:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Please delete the incorrect version (ending in 809) or update it with the cover image on the correct version.

Thank you!

ScottSet for Life: Dominate Life, Money, and the American Dream

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23518 comments Was the early cover used on any ARCs before publication?

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Trench | 4 comments I don't know what an ARC is, but at no point was this cover used, printed, or otherwise given out publicly.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Scott wrote: "I don't know what an ARC is, but at no point was this cover used, printed, or otherwise given out publicly."

Think you answered, but ARC mean "Advanced Reader Copy" so that would be any pre-publication copies handed out for reviews, beta readers, etc...

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Trench | 4 comments No - I believe the title of the book and the cover image were changed prior to having anybody that wasn't a close friend or family members (or my private, paid editor) read the book. We settled on "Dominate Life, Money, and the American Dream as the subtitle, not "Planning Your Financial Future so that You can Live the Life You Choose" prior to giving out ARCs.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Trench | 4 comments Bump.

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23518 comments Uncirculated cover replaced. I've requested that the empty edition (no info, no cover) be deleted; it needs a super.