One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Crystal and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Here we are :3

Girl A and Guy A have been dating since Middle School, both are Seniors in High School now. Girl A's family is very loving and caring, though has it's flaws. Guy A's family isn't the best to have, but he never complains about it. The people that he lives with are loving and all, plus he has Girl A there for him. But Guy A has a disease. (AIDS, diabetes, cancer, whatever wanted) And with so many children to care for at home, it's hard sometimes, and his time may soon be running out. After his passing, Girl A feels like she can't ever find another person, and she stays away from most people now. A few years pass, and she meets Guy B who is a single father. They grow closer, but Girl A is still very, very cautious of ever letting another an back into her life, not wanting to experience anymore heartbreak.

Requirements

1. Detailed and active please ^^ At least a paragraph average per post.

2. Please do not ask to be the girl right away. It's fine if you want to be the female character, I'm fine with either gender, I just don't want the first thing you say to me is ' Can I be the girl?'.

3. Don't ask me to change my characters picture, because I won't (: I never tell anyone else to, it is their character, therefore they may do with it as they wish.

4. The part before Guy A passes will also be RP'd, that way the girl can really develop and there are just many, many feels from this RP ^^

message 2: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Oaky sounds good! So you said you want to rp with Guy A for a while before he passes away?

message 3: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((And sorry it took a while for me to respond. I didn't see the thread right away XD))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's okay (: Sorry it took me a moment as well, I was making dinner.

And yes, I want to RP some parts before Guy A passes away. I just think that would help the girl develop and create just...really good emotion for the RP ^^

message 5: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay, and about Guy B being a single father. Did his wife pass as well and he has the heartbreak too? Or did he just leave them?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It can be either, but I'm leaning more towards his wife just left him (:

message 7: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay that's good. Do you prefer to be any character? Because I could do any of them.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a character for Guy A that I would love, love, love to use ^^ So I'd prefer to be him, which means that I shall also be the other male character. Now, of course I can be the female if you'd prefer to be the male (:

message 9: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Oh it okay. Since you want too. And should we make the profiles now? And do you want them detailed or just quickly made?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Do you want to be the males? (:

And I'm making mine detailed, but you can do as you like with yours ^^

message 11: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay I'll so the same. An no it's fine. And anyways I want to see the good idea you have with Guy A.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I already have Guy A made, so I shall post him ^^ Would you prefer him to have AIDS, diabetes, cancer, or something else?

message 14: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay, and how about he has a type of cancer?

message 16: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay, and since you have your already made one I'm gonna make a quick one so you don't have to wait so long. I'll make it more detailed later.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Xavian Michelle Brenan-Moore

Nick name: Michelle

Date of Birth: December 14
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Spirit Animal: Owl
Religion: Wicca

Languages: English, Russian (from mother) and Latin

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 45tte_zpsd8704663.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue-silver
(view spoiler)
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

photo 34tr4t_zpse1e1955a.jpg
 photo 234tsdg_zps4517808e.gif

Family
//Father// Nickolas Glenn Moore - deceased/war
//Mother// Amanda Marie Brenan
//Step-Father// Mark Scott Brenan
//Younger Sister// Jasmine Ann Brenan
//Younger Sister// Julian Grace Brenan
//Younger Sister// Skyler Brooke Brenan
//Baby Sister// Marissa Ruth Brenan

History
Xavian had two parents taking care of him when he was older, though his father often had to leave, because he was in the military. Despite this, Xavian and his mother were okay for the few months at a time that his father had to leave, but it was also good when his father came back, because they would be together. When he was young, Xavian loved basketball, and would often play it with his mother, or father when he was home. He was a very active child and loved to go outside, play at the park, go on walks, all of that. When Elementary School began, he had a few friend there, but he wasn't the biggest social butterfly.

Triplets Jasmine, Julian and Skyler came into this world when Julian was 10, but his father left this world soon after they were born. He was killed in action, didn't even get to see his baby girls before he died. Xavian's mother was completely heartbroken, and didn't know what to do anymore. She tried to take care of her babies, but it was so hard for her because of the loss of her husband. So, Xavian took over for a lot of it, him getting up at night every hour to check on them instead of his mother. He didn't mind it, he knew what his mother was going through, and he felt horrible for her. Life wasn't too terribly hard for Xavian anyways, he made a friend in Middle School that he got along with very well, and actually began to date her in 7th grade.

As time passed, his mother began to get more involved with the triplets, beginning to care for them more little by little, as well as Xavian. She also began to date again, meeting a man named Mark, and they got married a year and a half after that. Xavian was really happy for his mother, but trouble began at this moment. In Middle School, Xavian figured out that he had breast cancer, which it wasn't all too common for a guy to have that type. His mother and step-father were devastated, as well as his girlfriend, as well as himself. But he figured it would be a waste of time to mop around about it, so he acted as he always did. Life for him now isn't the easiest, but it also isn't the hardest either, especially since he has Zeke around him all the time, and his little sisters.

Personality
Xavian is a friendly guy, he likes talking to those around him that he is comfortable with, which isn't a lot. The only friend that he really has is his girlfriend and his family. He is pretty calm and he prefers to think things through very well before he makes a big decision. He doesn't often act out or get angry. He is a bit of a hopeless romantic, loving to cuddle and have physical contact with others.

Necklace
 photo 102099964_blue-zircon-oak-leaf-pentacle-pentagram-necklace-wicca-_zpsaa69afe5.jpg
This necklace was given to Xavian by his mother, who is also a Wiccan. He wears this necklace every single day, going down to his stomach with the silver chain. This pentagram symbolized the five elements: spirit, water, fire, earth and air. However, many people don't understands this and think that Xavian is a satanist.

Pets
Xavian does have 3 kittens that he found in a box in the park, two of those kitten being hurt. He took them home and his parents agreed to let him keep them. 2 of the kittens are girls and 1 is a boy, they appear to be about 3-4 months old. The appear to be from the same litter.
 photo 1183921_stock-photo-cute-newborn-baby-kittens-easily-isolated-on-white_zps629e48d7.jpg
Socks (on the far left) was one of the hurt kittens, her leg was split open pretty well. She is very friendly to everyone, but very quiet, she doesn't meow too often. She can be playful, but she prefers to just cuddle with others. Her favorite thing to play with is Xavian's boxers, socks and tank tops.

Frankie (the middle) is the male cat, also one of the hurt ones. His ear was nicked pretty good when he was found, and there was a bit mark on his tail. Out of the three, he is the most adventurous, loves to run around no matter what time of day it is. If you are cuddling with him, he will often turn it into a game, biting your hand and such. He is very protective of his sisters, very cautious when strange people are around, and stays by his sisters.

Buttercup (the far right) is the other female kitten. She is friendly, but very curious. She sniffs practicaly everything and anything that she can get her hands on. She is almost like a mother to her siblings, and to Xavian, making sure the boy is awake, and making sure that Frankie doesn't get into too much trouble, or checking on Socks if she appears to be sad. She is also a bit of a helper, using her paws and teeth to clean up the clothes of Xavia's floor if he happens to leave them there. Of course, this takes some time, but it gives her something to do while Xavian is away, or her siblings are asleep.

Xavian also has a baby mouse that he found in his garage just recently. It is only about a week old, just recently opening it's eyes. He has determined, from what he knows about mice, that it is a girl, and he has named her Pepper.
 photo mouse_zpsd12077cb.png

message 18: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((Brb give me a sec in gonna eat.))

message 20: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay I'm back. And the profile is great! I'm jealous actually. XD. I'll make mine quickly then. My won't be even close to how good yours is though. Haha

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha, I've had 2 years of RPing to practice character making xD And okay, just do what you can (:

message 22: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Name: Claire Silverstones

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

Hair: Orange

Height: 5'5

Weight: 115

Eyes: Crystal blue eyes

Personality: Claire is a kind and sweet girl. She can be quite shy so she doesn't have many friends. However she does love to help people despite how try treat her. She is also very athletic and loves to run.

History: Claire never knew her father or mother. Her father died in an accident before she was born. And her mother died at her birth. Claire never really thought about that much because she was adopted into another loving family. She was loved and care for there. In 7th grade she met Xavian. She instantly liked him. Soon they started dating. When she found out that he had cancer she was devastated. She cried for days. But Xavian never worried so much about it. And she lived him for it.

Sorry it was rushed but I didn't want to keep you waiting anymore.

message 24: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Thanks. And when my charrie meets Guy B how old will they be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Mhh, I'd say somewhere in the 21 or 22 area (: So probably just out of or almost out of college.

message 26: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay, an where do you want to start with then now?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Now I'd like to start with Claire going over Xavian's house for dinner after school, it's a Friday :D Lol

message 28: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay I'll post first.

Claire pulled up to Xavian's house. She looked at herself in the mirror and fixed her hair for like the tenth time. She was coming over for dinner and only thought it would be nice to look decent. She pulled the keys from the ignition and hopped out of the car. Claire made her way up to his front door. She knocked softly hoping she didn't cone to early or too late.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Skyler, please stop pulling Marissa's socks off, how many times must I tell you prekrasnyy*?" Xavian groaned softly, going over to Marissa, who now was without socks. Skyler squealed and sat back on the couch then, acting as if she did nothing wrong. When the doorbell rang, Xavian quickly got on Marissa's socks and then got up, answering it quickly, smiling when he saw Clarie.
" Hey you," he greeted her, leaning forward and giving her a small kiss, before moving out of the way so she could come in.

(( *prekrasnyy - lovely ))

message 30: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire waited for the door to open. When she saw him Claire smiled. She kissed him back then stepped inside.
"Hey, how are you?" She asks turning to him as she took off her jacket. Claire wave to Marissa before looking back up to Xavian again. She completely adored his sisters. She laced her fingers together waiting there patiently. Claire loved coming here.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " I'm alright, trying to keep the kids a little settled while my mom makes dinner," Xavian replied, closing and locking the door behind him. Marissa looked over at Clarie when she came in, and giggled softly, making small baby noises, then proceeded to chew on her little teething toy. Xavian held her hand back, smiling." You wanna sit down, watch some random kid shows?"

message 32: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire nods as he took her hand. She laughed quietly at Marissa as she chewed her toy.
"I think that would be great." She says with a grin as she walked over to the couch and sat down. Claire crossed her legs as she sat. However she still held onto Xavian's hand.
"So what is your mom making today?" She alas him glancing up at Xavian.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian sat down next to her on the couch, the triplets sitting on the loveseat that was across from them.
" If I remember correctly, she is making spaghetti with garlic bread and some shrimp stir fry," he replied with a small smile at her, glancing over when he saw a cat come into the room. It was Frankie, who went right over to Clarie when he saw her, meowing up at her once he was there.

message 34: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "Sounds good. You know I should come over more often. Your mom is like the best cook I know. Better the mine even." She says with. A laugh. When one of the kittens come over Claire's eyes light up. She picked it up gently and let it lay in her arms. Claire leaned into Xavian while holding the kitten. She looked up at him.
"I'm jealous. My mother would probably faint at the idea of getting a pet." She says with a laugh.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " I wouldn't say the best cook ever, I can make a pretty mean spaghetti myself," Xavian replied with a laugh, smiling when Frankie was allowed onto Clarie's lap. Frankie happily laid down on his side when he was picked up, purring quite loudly." They're really not too hard to take care of. It's the mouse that's a pain in the butt."

message 36: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire laughs nodding in agreement.
"Yes you are a good cook too." She tells him. Claire stroked the kitten gently as she leaned her head on his shoulder.
"The mouse huh?" She asks him. When he first got the mouse she was utterly terrified. However through the months that he had it she warmed up to it. Claire would actually hold it sometimes now.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( He only found the mouse a week ago haha ))

" Thank you love," Xavian replied with a smile, reaching over to Frankie and gently scratching behind his ears. The cat meowed loudly when he did so, gently nipping Xavian's finger in a playfully/loving gesture before settling down once again, keeping his eyes open, but he was rather relaxed.

message 38: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((Oops then the past couple says then. Haha. XD))

message 40: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire listened to the cat purr loudly. She laughed quietly.
"You knew, you have the loudest cat ever." She tells Xavian with a grin. She glanced down at the kitten who seemed to be in paradise from getting all the attention. Claire took the Xavian's hand that she was holding and started to play with his fingers.
Claire did that automatically sometimes not even knowing she was doing it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " He certainly is the loudest out of his siblings, I can tell you that much," Xavian replied, smiling when she began to play with his hand. He didn't mind it too much at all, it was actually quite comforting. His attention went away from that to his little sister Julian when she spoke to him in Russian, asking if they were going to get a bath tonight. The girls often spoke in Russian more than English, because they are better at Russian. Xavian replied back to her in Russian, that she should ask their mother.

message 42: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire had absolutely no idea what Xavian an his sibling said. Xavian taught her some of the basics but you would have to say one word at a time and at least give her three seconds before you say the next for her to understand it properly. She kinda jus tuned out then not even trying to figure out what their conversation was. Claire times her attention back to Frankie. She laughed as he pawed her hand.

message 43: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((My wifi is messed up so my replies may be slower because it's taking longer to load.))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Okay (: ))

Frankie, as he normally did, became very playful then, turning onto his back and meowing at her, pawing her her hand, but not using his nails. Xavian noticed, and chuckled softly.
" I figured that he'd start getting real playful soon enough," he said, reach over and poking his belly. Frankie took his finger and began to bite it, but because he was so young, it didn't hurt at all.

message 45: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire giggled. It actually tickled Frankie's little paws scratched her. When he got a hold of Xavian's finger Claire laughed again. She glanced up at him then bending her neck back since he was behind her. She smiled up at him before leaning forwards again.
"He is a wild thing isn't he?" Claire says her voice sweet. She scratched his stomach.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " He certainly is, his sisters are more chilled out than he is, for sure," Xavian replied, allowing Frankie to chew on his finger, which the kitten did happily, occasionally licking him. Xavian looked over at Claire and smiled, leaning towards her and kissing her cheek, close to her ear.

message 47: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire laughed at Frankie. When Xavian kissed her her smile widened. Where his lips touched burned with heat. She leaned back slightly so her back rested against his chest. She still had Frankie in her arms holding him like a baby. She smiled.
"He is so adorable." She whispers unable to stop from saying it. She ha a weak spot for animals.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian happily allowed Clarie to sit like that, his free hand wrapping around her body and placing gently on her waist. Frankie continued to bite and lick Xavian's finger, stopping for a moment when his sister Buttercup came into the room, then he continued. Buttercup was soon picked up by Julian, who pet her and brought her to sit with her on the couch.

message 49: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Claire put her hand on Xavian's arm as he wrapped it around her. She laughed as Frankie kept playing with Xavian's finger. She saw another kitten come into the room. However Julian had swooped in and had the kitten in her arms before Claire could say anything. She smiled. Claire ran her finger gently over Frankie's fur again. She loved how soft he was.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Frankie meowed when he felt Claire's finger, pawing her once again and actually got a hold of her finger, biting his gently as he had been doing to Xavian, but he did it even softer than he had been.
" Don't worry, his bites don't hurt," Xavian said to Clarie, not knowing how she'd take it with little kitten fangs nipping her. The triplets were a little worried the first few times, but they got use to it.

« previous 1