Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ivy and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Here we are :D

Girl A and Guy A have been dating since Middle School, both are Seniors in High School now. Girl A's family is very loving and caring, though has it's flaws. Guy A's family isn't the best to have, but he never complains about it. The people that he lives with are loving and all, plus he has Girl A there for him. But Guy A has a disease. (AIDS, diabetes, cancer, whatever wanted) And with so many children to care for at home, it's hard sometimes, and his time may soon be running out. After his passing, Girl A feels like she can't ever find another person, and she stays away from most people now. A few years pass, and she meets Guy B who is a single father. They grow closer, but Girl A is still very, very cautious of ever letting another an back into her life, not wanting to experience anymore heartbreak.

Requirements

1. Detailed and active please ^^ At least a paragraph average per post.

2. Please do not ask to be the girl right away. It's fine if you want to be the female character, I'm fine with either gender, I just don't want the first thing you say to me is ' Can I be the girl?'.

3. Don't ask me to change my characters picture, because I won't (: I never tell anyone else to, it is their character, therefore they may do with it as they wish.

4. The part before Guy A passes will also be RP'd, that way the girl can really develop and there are just many, many feels from this RP ^^

message 2: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Awesome!! Where you come up with these wicked ideas is beyond me, but they're amazing!!:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha, thank you ^^ Often times I make a character and I just...get the idea off of the characters Personality and History haha Thats how I came up with this one.

message 4: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments You are amazing. *gets on knees and bows to you* I should worship you. You're like the God of Roleplaying

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha, I certainly wouldn't go that far xD But thank you for the compliments :3

message 6: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments You're quiet welcome. I assure you I meant every one of them:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe, thanks (: And also thanks for doing this idea with me, I was super excited and just ready to RP when I thought of it haha

message 8: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Oh you're absolutely welcome:) I just couldn't pass up a good plot such as this one

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe ^.^

So, do you have any questions about the plot? :3

message 10: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments No. Actually you laid out everything clearly and I'm just raring to go hehe

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright awesome (:

So, which character(s) do you wanna be? (:

message 12: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments It honestly doesn't matter to me. Since it is your idea, you choose:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Um, I have a character that I really wanted to play for Guy A, so I suppose I shall be the guys ^.^

message 14: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments As you wish. Then I will be the girl. Do you usually do detailed character sheets or just simple ones?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Did you wanna be the guys? (: I can play the girl just fine, if you'd prefer the guys.

And I'm doing a detailed one, but you can do as you want (:

message 16: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments No I'm perfectly alright with the arrangement:) no worries. And I do detailed charrie sheets as well

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay then ^^

Since I already have Guy A made, I'll just go get him and post him (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Xavian Michelle Brenan-Moore

Nick name: Michelle

Date of Birth: December 14
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Spirit Animal: Owl
Religion: Wicca

Languages: English, Russian (from mother) and Latin

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 45tte_zpsd8704663.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue-silver
(view spoiler)
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

photo 34tr4t_zpse1e1955a.jpg
 photo 234tsdg_zps4517808e.gif

Family
//Father// Nickolas Glenn Moore - deceased/war
//Mother// Amanda Marie Brenan
//Step-Father// Mark Scott Brenan
//Younger Sister// Jasmine Ann Brenan
//Younger Sister// Julian Grace Brenan
//Younger Sister// Skyler Brooke Brenan
//Baby Sister// Marissa Ruth Brenan

History
Xavian had two parents taking care of him when he was older, though his father often had to leave, because he was in the military. Despite this, Xavian and his mother were okay for the few months at a time that his father had to leave, but it was also good when his father came back, because they would be together. When he was young, Xavian loved basketball, and would often play it with his mother, or father when he was home. He was a very active child and loved to go outside, play at the park, go on walks, all of that. When Elementary School began, he had a few friend there, but he wasn't the biggest social butterfly.

Triplets Jasmine, Julian and Skyler came into this world when Julian was 10, but his father left this world soon after they were born. He was killed in action, didn't even get to see his baby girls before he died. Xavian's mother was completely heartbroken, and didn't know what to do anymore. She tried to take care of her babies, but it was so hard for her because of the loss of her husband. So, Xavian took over for a lot of it, him getting up at night every hour to check on them instead of his mother. He didn't mind it, he knew what his mother was going through, and he felt horrible for her. Life wasn't too terribly hard for Xavian anyways, he made a friend in Middle School that he got along with very well, and actually began to date her in 7th grade.

As time passed, his mother began to get more involved with the triplets, beginning to care for them more little by little, as well as Xavian. She also began to date again, meeting a man named Mark, and they got married a year and a half after that. Xavian was really happy for his mother, but trouble began at this moment. In Middle School, Xavian figured out that he had breast cancer, which it wasn't all too common for a guy to have that type. His mother and step-father were devastated, as well as his girlfriend, as well as himself. But he figured it would be a waste of time to mop around about it, so he acted as he always did. Life for him now isn't the easiest, but it also isn't the hardest either, especially since he has Zeke around him all the time, and his little sisters.

Personality
Xavian is a friendly guy, he likes talking to those around him that he is comfortable with, which isn't a lot. The only friend that he really has is his girlfriend and his family. He is pretty calm and he prefers to think things through very well before he makes a big decision. He doesn't often act out or get angry. He is a bit of a hopeless romantic, loving to cuddle and have physical contact with others.

Necklace
 photo 102099964_blue-zircon-oak-leaf-pentacle-pentagram-necklace-wicca-_zpsaa69afe5.jpg
This necklace was given to Xavian by his mother, who is also a Wiccan. He wears this necklace every single day, going down to his stomach with the silver chain. This pentagram symbolized the five elements: spirit, water, fire, earth and air. However, many people don't understands this and think that Xavian is a satanist.

Pets
Xavian does have 3 kittens that he found in a box in the park, two of those kitten being hurt. He took them home and his parents agreed to let him keep them. 2 of the kittens are girls and 1 is a boy, they appear to be about 3-4 months old. The appear to be from the same litter.
 photo 1183921_stock-photo-cute-newborn-baby-kittens-easily-isolated-on-white_zps629e48d7.jpg
Socks (on the far left) was one of the hurt kittens, her leg was split open pretty well. She is very friendly to everyone, but very quiet, she doesn't meow too often. She can be playful, but she prefers to just cuddle with others. Her favorite thing to play with is Xavian's boxers, socks and tank tops.

Frankie (the middle) is the male cat, also one of the hurt ones. His ear was nicked pretty good when he was found, and there was a bit mark on his tail. Out of the three, he is the most adventurous, loves to run around no matter what time of day it is. If you are cuddling with him, he will often turn it into a game, biting your hand and such. He is very protective of his sisters, very cautious when strange people are around, and stays by his sisters.

Buttercup (the far right) is the other female kitten. She is friendly, but very curious. She sniffs practicaly everything and anything that she can get her hands on. She is almost like a mother to her siblings, and to Xavian, making sure the boy is awake, and making sure that Frankie doesn't get into too much trouble, or checking on Socks if she appears to be sad. She is also a bit of a helper, using her paws and teeth to clean up the clothes of Xavia's floor if he happens to leave them there. Of course, this takes some time, but it gives her something to do while Xavian is away, or her siblings are asleep.

Xavian also has a baby mouse that he found in his garage just recently. It is only about a week old, just recently opening it's eyes. He has determined, from what he knows about mice, that it is a girl, and he has named her Pepper.
 photo mouse_zpsd12077cb.png

message 19: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments This template is created by ινу~ινуιиαтєяⒸ all rights reserved.

❝I have watched our world fall away piece by piece.❞
✧general information✫
❉fírѕt nαmє➫Tarah
❉míddlє nαmє➫Mariah
❉lαѕt nαmє➫Winters
❉nícknαmєѕ/αlíαѕєѕ➫Mari, Freckles

❝When you can't fall asleep because you're afraid of what you'll see in your dreams is when you know something isn't right.❞

✫age✫ 17
❉dαtє σf вírth➫November 13th
❉tímє σf вírth➫11:11am
❉plαcє σf вírth➫Salt Lake City, Utah
❉zσdíαc ѕígn➫Scorpio
❉вírth flσwєr➫Crysanthemum
❉вírthѕtσnє➫Topaz and Citrine

❝I have no soul, it's been gone for quite a while now.❞

✫gender✫Female/Feminine
❉ѕєхuαlítч➫Heterosexual

❝What can I say other than the fact that I'm a bit of a party animal.❞

✫nationality✫
❉єthnícítч➫50% Navajo Indian, 25% Scottish, 5% Polish, 10% Norwegian, 5% Irish, 5% Italian
❉rєlígíσn➫Wiccan

❝It's the times you least expect it when you find out who your true friends are.❞

✩personality✩
▸Cheerful
▸Sweet
▸Thoughtful
▸Protective
▸Seductive
▸Reliable
▸Sarcastic
▸Temperamental(sometimes)
▸Level-headed

❝When you smile the whole world smiles with you.❞

✫traits of voice✫
❉lαnguαgє ѕpσkєn➫English
❉σthєr lαnguαgєѕ➫Polish, Latin, Greek, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Irish, Norwegian, Scottish, Swedish
❉αccєnt(íf αnч)➫A bit of a Italian accent, rarely noticed
❉ѕtчlє σf ѕpєαkíng➫Sweet and assuring
❉vσlumє σf vσícє➫Quite and shy at times, rarely loud and demanding

❝If you cry by sure to dry your eyes because better days are sure to come.❞

✫appearance✫

❉fαcє clαím➫Emmy Rossum
❉hαír cσlσr➫Chocolate Brown
❉hαír lєngth➫Rests a bit below the shoulders
❉єчє cσlσr➫Chocolate brown, much like her hair
❉ѕkín tσnє➫Light copper
❉wєíght➫5'6"
❉hєíght➫122.7lbs

❝I don't have demons in my head like most people, I have angels.❞

http://31.media.tumblr.com/08851ace37...
❝If you dream, dream big as the ocean.❞

✫family✫
♀мαтєяиαℓ ѕι∂є♀
❉grandмoтнer➫Carolyn Rupert
❉grandғaтнer➫David Rupert
❉мoтнer➫Serenity McJohnson
❉aυnтѕ➫
--Trinity Lawson
--Skylar Rupert
❉υncleѕ➫
--Kenneth Rupert
--Philip Rupert
❉coυѕιnѕ➫Zoe Lawson, Forrest Lawson, Hannah Lawson, Brittany Lawson
♂ραтєяиαℓ ѕι∂є♂
❉grαndmσthєr➫Trisha Winters
❉grαndfαthєr➫Elijah Winters
❉fαthєr➫Tanner Winters
❉αuntѕ➫
--Lyla Giles
--Nina Winters
❉unclєѕ➫
--Matthew Winters
❉cσuѕínѕ➫Gemma Giles, Jewelia Giles, Ian Giles
♀ѕтєρ-мαтєяиαℓ ѕι∂є♀
❉grαndmσthєr➫Jennifer Miller
❉grαndfαthєr➫LeeRoy Miller
❉ѕtєp mσthєr➫Stephanie Winters
❉αuntѕ➫
--Darla O'Shea
❉unclєѕ➫
--Julian Miller
❉cσuѕínѕ➫Nathaniel O'Shea, Katharine O'Shea, Stephan Miller
♂ѕтєρ-ραтєяиαℓ ѕι∂є♂
❉grαndmσthєr➫Lucille McJohnson
❉grαndfαthєr➫Eugene McJohnson
❉ѕtєp fαthєr➫Sawyer McJohnson
❉αuntѕ➫
--Bonnie McJohnson
❉unclєѕ➫
--Daniel McJohnson
--Bryan McJohnson
❉cσuѕínѕ➫Junior McJohnson, Mary McJohnson, Tyler McJohnson, Jacob McJohnson
⊰ѕιвℓιиgѕ⊱
❉ѕíѕtєrѕ➫
--Felicity McJohnson
--Taylor McJohnson
--Cascade McJohnson
--Aleah Winters
--Susie Grape
❉вrσthєrѕ➫
--Hunter McJohnson
--Joshua Winters
--William Mercer

❝Remember who you really are? That's the side of you I like.❞

✫other✫
❉líkєѕ➫
►Swimming
►Horseback riding
►Volleyball
❉díѕlíkєѕ➫
►Basketball
►Baseball
►Softball
❉ѕtrєngthѕ➫
►Her skills with horses
►Exercising
►Her friends
❉wєαknєѕѕєѕ➫
►Falling in love
►Horses
►Pumpkin pie
❉fαvσrítєѕ➫
►Color: Purple
►Food: Pumpkin Pie
►Hobby: Riding horses
❉ѕєcrєtѕ➫N/A
❉futurє plαnѕ➫
►To be a professional horse trainer
❉rєlαtíσnѕhíp ѕtαtuѕ➫Single
❉plαчlíѕt➫
►Stay The Night by Zedd
►Fix You by Coldplay
►We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus
►Drunk On You by Luke Bryan

❝Don't let them get under your skin, the only reason they talk about you is because they want to be like you.❞

message 20: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Are we still doing this?

message 22: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments No no it's fine! I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. i didn't get a notification when you posted the character..

message 24: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments It's fine. No worries^~^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay, so I just read through your character, and I really like her, she's very pretty ^.^

message 26: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Thanks:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments ^^

So, do you want to start this one now? After me...losing it completely..):

message 28: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Yeah I'm ready to start. And it's alright, no worries:D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'm gonna feel bad for a while...but thanks anyways (:

So, I figured we'd start off with Tarah going over Xavian's house for dinner ^^ Maybe on Saturday, it's sort of a thing they do. Eat dinner with everyone, then go see a movie at a nearby movie theater? ^^

message 30: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Don't feel bad! It's no problem really!:)

Yeah that sounds great:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay cool ^^ How detailed are you normally? And do you want this in 1st or 3rd person? :3

message 32: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Normally I can do 2-4 paragraphs, and I almost always roleplay in 3rd person

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay, that's fine ^^ Can you start, or do you want me to? :3

message 34: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Can you please?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Skyler, can you please go and get the bottle from mama for Marissa? She's all fussy right now, because she'd hungry," Xavian said to his little sister and he bounced around his baby sister in his arms. The baby was making fussy baby noise, even crying a little bit because of being hungry. Skyler, who had been sitting on the couch, nodded and got up, yelling to her mother in Russian to hand her the bottle. Xavian got up from the couch and began walking around the living room with Marissa, still bouncing her around a little bit, trying to calm her down. He even tried to give her a toy, but she just threw it down to the ground and began to cry. Finally, Skyler came back with the bottle.

" Thank you prekrasnyy*," he thanked his smaller sister, taking the bottle from her and turning his attention to Marissa," Ladno, ladno moy Angel, vot vy idete*." He put the bottle to the baby mouth and she began to drink right away, looking up at Xavian and around the room as she did so. Sighing with relief, he continued to walk around the living room, glancing at the clock every now and again. Tarah was suppose to be here in just a little bit, around 6:30, so he wanted to get Marissa fed beforehand, but Skyler wasn't listening to him when he asked for the bottle multiple times, and his other two sister were too glued to their board game to listen to him. Their cat, Frankie, was watching the two girls, Julian and Jasmine, as they played, attacking their pieces every time that they moved them, making the girls both laugh.

(( *Ladno, ladno moy Angel , vot vy idete - Okay, okay my Angel, here you go.
*prekrasnyy - lovely ))