Reading with Style discussion

37 views
RwS Summer 2018 > 20.5 Nemesis

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6265 comments Nemesis and Nemesis both deal with epidemics. Read any work where an epidemic is an important part of the plot. (Polio, plague, flu, black death, ebola, etc.)

Please post any suggestions or questions regarding Task 20.5 in this thread.


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12768 comments Shelf: Epidemic

Lists:

Fiction About Epidemics

Apocalypse by Epidemic

Books for a Pandemic

Bubonic Plague

History of disease (nonfiction; not all of these will work, but I think there are titles not on the other lists)


message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea | 1675 comments Would an outbreak of E. Coli count? It is a bacteria infection.

Toxin


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12768 comments Bea wrote: "Would an outbreak of E. Coli count? It is a bacteria infection.

Toxin"


yes


message 5: by Bea (new)

Bea | 1675 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Bea wrote: "Would an outbreak of E. Coli count? It is a bacteria infection.

Toxin"

yes"


Thank you.


message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed Lehman | 2518 comments Would this work for HIV/AIDS? Rat Bohemia by Sarah Schulman


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12768 comments Ed wrote: "Would this work for HIV/AIDS? Rat Bohemia by Sarah Schulman"

Yes.


back to top