it's personal discussion

Journals : M-P > Nixon's.... Oh I don't know O_o

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments So, I did have one of these a longggggggg time ago, but kind of disappeared for a while. I need an outlet, and this should hopefully work. Feel free to comment or ask questions or whatever else you want to do on here, also excuse whatever randomness leaves my brain and ends up in here XD

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Uhhh, when you finally reply to all your roleplays and then you're left twiddling your thumbs wondering if you should start something new?

Not the best idea since I'll get busy again >_>

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Why does Rainbow Cake taste sooo good *-*

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Exams! I hate exams so much....

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Exam tomorrow. I'm so unprepared that I want to cry

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Free from studies XD Thank god for that

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Why does work kick my ass so much? Thank god I have two days off starting now. *Scottish accent* Freedom!!!!!!

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments When you have that odd moment of being impulsive with money and buy yourself a nintendo switch along with a few games.... There goes my future wages.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Just when everything is going wrong this piece of perfection appears who can't stop making me smile....

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Silence is the worst! And I don't even know how to break it without being clingy >_<

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments New piercing stings like a... God know's how I'm going to sleep tonight....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

What did you get pierced?

message 14: by jay, rip (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 35349 comments Mod
his septum and it looks so freaking andbjamamdmalalkfhejwk

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ouch.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Do you know what, I give up trying to be something you want me to be. Trying to make you happy by being all perfect and sh*t when I'm not. Legit, can't take this anymore... The worst part is you're supposed to understand how I'm feeling, or have some idea, yet you turn into a god damn hypocrite every single god damn time!

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments When one little phone call makes you feel ten times better and you smile for the first time in that day.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments University Introduction tomorrow... Queue the Panic Attacks...

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Why are these people good at adulting and I’m sitting here wondering how on earth I even got in :/

message 20: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (door_een) Goodluck! I hate public speaking too yo. But dw, just look at the wall that works for me sometimes heh😅

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Thanks Doreen. Made it through the day. Wasn't as bad as I expected, but that was just the induction. Actually need to start the course next week XD

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Why did I sign up for this Hackathon? Oh yes, someone said to make friends... They never said try to make friends with Stress though *sigh* Oh well...

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Well thank god the Hackathon is done. Officially start classes on Tuesday. Meh, can I not just sleep?

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments "How is the first day on Uni going?"

Wellllllll..... I woke up late since my alarm didn't wake me; had to get ready in five minutes; stuck in major traffic and almost took a panic attack because I thought I was going to miss my bus; couldn't find my class since it's the new part of the building with no signs; and now have a two hour break doing nothing before a practical class without a respective lecture before it meaning no-one knows what they are doing...

Mentally exhausted now

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments When the quiet strikes yet gossip appears elsewhere, yup, thank you very much

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Lectures later in the day are so tiring. Ah, wanna chill but its like information overload

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Job interview on Sunday. Don't want to leave my current job, but more hours and better pay... Yup, it's needed. Fingers crossed for this!

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments My head hurts from all this information... Hate hardware stuff >_< My poor brain....

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Work done now for an interview for a new jobs with more hours and better pay :P

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Phew, done. Thank god. Now the waiting game

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Should have done University work over the weekend

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Guess who didn't do it

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Someone tell me why I decided University was such a good idea

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Work tomorrow and then another job interview. Fingers crossed.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments I really need someone to snap me into reality

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments And kick my rear end into gear

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments I hate Assessments in general, but doing them whilst on a five day holiday/break? Now that sucks

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments I'm done trying and fighting to get by in life. Finally at the point of giving up and being done bothering with most people. Bye....

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments When you realise it’s youre family that’s the dysfunctional one at the family meet ups. Fml

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Well seeing University has started back. I'm struggling to stay awake in my lecture

zzZZ

message 45: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 1728 comments i love you!

message 47: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 1728 comments Whoever owns this journal.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ | 100 comments Yeah I do XD thank you ☺️

message 49: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 1728 comments ^_^