creations discussion

intro > introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 15 comments Mod
My name is Edge. Hi. I'm 15, a professional bathroom singer and a frustrated artist.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Edge! I just joined and this is a great group, thanks for the invite! How'd you know my weakness was buttons? Ha ha!! I have the same issues with spoilers, dammit. XD

I absolutely love to figure out new ways of being creative whether it's pyrography or photography. (Would you call photography creative or nah?) I love drawing birds as well and although I ain't too skillful, it sure is tons of fun. :D

message 3: by edge (new)

oh yess photography is art. making a folder for that

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much! Yeah, it's my biggest hobby and I love taking nature shots.

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 3 comments Hi

message 6: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 4 comments Why hello peeps, it's your gurl Jellybean here. Also dangit for that invite! You got me there. xD

I tend to draw and use photoshop (in which I am currently getting so much better) and I tend to use photography.

message 7: by edge (new)

Haha im so glad yall fell for the invite

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 4 comments Greetings All I am The Demon of The Dark Dramomid, Some have called me the crazy killer you however may call me Master for i will rule your puny world. (view spoiler)

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 3 comments Hey guys

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 4 comments Lillian wrote: "Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) wrote: "Greetings All I am The Demon of The Dark Dramomid, Some have called me the crazy killer you however may call me Master for i will rule your puny wor..."

:)

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 3 comments Lillian wrote: "NFYDAL wrote: "Hey guys"

Hi. Welcome to the group. :)"

Thanks.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 9 comments Hiiii, I'm Alex and I am a singer and an artist and I am in a band and proud

2.4G Virus ( tigerstar amped up ) (24gvirusampedtigerstar) | 8 comments Thanks edge for inviting me I'm 9 and I'm a very good Minecraft player I get there more and kill mobs