Challenge Corner discussion

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)
This topic is about Backstage Pass
Let's Buddy! - Series > Sinners on Tour Series by Olivia Cunning -> Starting June 2nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63439 comments Mod
Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance...

For him, life is all music and no play...

When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...

When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...

Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory... and sin...

Ashley (ashezbookz) posting so I know where it is lol - first book was so entertaining I've read it twice but not rest of series - just once

Ashley (ashezbookz) Chapters 7 (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Just started chapter 19 and I've decided that i hate the "phrase" (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) I totally forgot about Brian’s parents too !

Ashley (ashezbookz) I forgot I finished this the other day - overall I adore the book - 4/5 stars - I can't get enough of Brian. (view spoiler)

I'm not much of a Sed lover but Jase and Trey ... yaaaaas

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning
Chapter 8: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 16: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Shiiiiiit. Does this mean I need to read all of these?! I was only planning on reading Hot Ticket for YA! -.-

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia wrote: "Shiiiiiit. Does this mean I need to read all of these?! I was only planning on reading Hot Ticket for YA! -.-"

lol nah you don't have to

Ashley (ashezbookz) I have to finish a review book today then starting book 2 this afternoon!!! I truly did forget how much I liked the series I can't wait for my favs books

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "I have to finish a review book today then starting book 2 this afternoon!!! I truly did forget how much I liked the series I can't wait for my favs books"

I'M LOVING THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW <3

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 24: (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Rock Hard - Just starting chapter 6 I forgot how much I hate Sed but love Jessica ... conflicted about my feelings lol and introduced to another one of my favourites.....

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 32: (view spoiler)

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Alaina wrote: "Chapter 32: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah (view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapter 32: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah [spoilers removed]"

OMG YES I LOVE JACE! Omg and Erik!! WITH THE HAT xD

Ashley (ashezbookz) Alaina wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapter 32: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah [spoilers removed]"

OMG YES I LOVE JACE! Omg and Erik!! WITH THE HAT xD"

lmao .. oh yeah he's a bright bulb sometimes lol they're all hilarious actually in their own right

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapter 32: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah [spoilers removed]"

OMG YES I LOVE JACE! Omg and Erik!! WITH THE HAT xD"

lmao .. oh yeah he's a bright bulb some..."

haha yes. They are all lovable in their own way. I can't wait to dive into the next book!! Which will probably be tomorrow or tonight. I have so many books started that I need to finish xD

Ashley (ashezbookz) it's ok - read slow - it gives me a chance to keep up :P

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "it's ok - read slow - it gives me a chance to keep up :P"

hahahahah okay - I will!

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 2 - Chapter 16 start (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 2 Chap 19 - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Chapter 25 - (view spoiler)

message 26: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod

Ch 4 - (view spoiler)
Ch 13 - (view spoiler)
Ch 18 - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) I just started book 3 - Jaceypoo *drools all over*

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 3 - Chap 5 (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) book 3 - starting chap 12 (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 3 Starting Chap 21 (view spoiler)

message 31: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 30 - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) I finished Hot Ticket - it is definitely my favourite of the series - so delicious (view spoiler)

@jennifer - that's the point of the books lol but you're right it's very often - though I loved every second

Book 4 - starting ch 9 (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 4 - Ch 18 (view spoiler)

message 34: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Starting Hot Ticket! :D

I am super excited to read this book! Especially after your comment Ashley!

message 35: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Need to start the second book!!

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 4 - CH 21 - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) OMG MY FAV @fleicia lol literally read these books a few times I can't get enough of Jace - definitely my fav book in the series

message 38: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning
Ch 11 - (view spoiler)
Ch 17 - (view spoiler)
Ch 26 - (view spoiler)
Ch 35 - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 4 - Starting chapter 25 (view spoiler)

message 40: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "OMG MY FAV @fleicia lol literally read these books a few times I can't get enough of Jace - definitely my fav book in the series"

YAY! I haven't had a chance to start reading. I meant to earlier. But my office has been waaay busy. -.-

Ashley (ashezbookz) Finished !!!! (view spoiler)

Starting Book 5 - just 1st chapter (view spoiler)

message 42: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

10% of Hot Ticket (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Felicia wrote: "10% of Hot Ticket [spoilers removed]"

It truly is a rare find - I've been looking around for more like that but they truly are hard to come by

message 44: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "Felicia wrote: "10% of Hot Ticket [spoilers removed]"

It truly is a rare find - I've been looking around for more like that but they truly are hard to come by"

That smut! OMFG. HOT!

And to reply to what you wrote. I am not entirely sure this is my cup of tea. A guy who wants the pain. But I'm totally into these two. My poor baby Jace. 3

Ashley (ashezbookz) Felicia wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Felicia wrote: "10% of Hot Ticket [spoilers removed]"

It truly is a rare find - I've been looking around for more like that but they truly are hard to come by"

That smut! OMFG. HOT..."

(view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Book 5 - just starting chapter 6 (view spoiler)

message 47: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Felicia wrote: "10% of Hot Ticket [spoilers removed]"

That..."

I definitely feel ya. This is new for me. But I am definitely enjoying this so far. :D

Ashley (ashezbookz) book5 ch 12 - (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) book 5 ch 19 (view spoiler)

Ashley (ashezbookz) book 5 ch 25 (view spoiler)

« previous 1