Kindle Unlimited Reads discussion

AE: Erotica > The Summer I Said Yes by Chaz Gower

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chaz (new)

Chaz Gower | 4 comments The Summer I Said Yes (The Summer Love Series Book 1) by Chaz Gower My new book is available for FREE in Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and I need REVIEWS very badly, so... I am looking to do some reading and reviewing in exchange for the same! Let me know if you are interested!

The Summer I Said Yes is New Adult Erotic Comedy Fiction, which is a mouthful but... we're in the erotica section, we should be able to handle a mouthful.

The Blurb:
Hailey is worried she is going to be the last remaining virgin in her senior class. But when a sexy new boy comes to town over spring break, she may not be able to hold back any longer. With her arch-rival Audrey competing for his affection, Hailey and her best friend Violet work together to try and save the day. But why is Violet's older sister acting so suspicious?

A New Adult Erotic Comedy Novel from Author Chaz Gower about the pleasures and pains of growing up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZPLN3Z

message 2: by Shan (new)

Shan (shandearman) | 1 comments Sounds good! Just bought it so once I've finished what I'm reading at the mo, I'll read and review! 😊

message 3: by Chaz (new)

Chaz Gower | 4 comments Thank you!