Follow Your Dreams discussion

Prayer Requests

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 41 comments Mod
Please pray for my friend. She has just had a son and he is suffering to breathe. The son's name is Xander.
Be Blessed.

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 41 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Steven wrote: "Please pray for my friend. She has just had a son and he is suffering to breathe. The son's name is Xander.
Be Blessed."

yea will do i been praying for her son as well here and ther..."

Your prayers have been heard my friend. Be Blessed.

message 3: by Mylien (new)

Mylien Lai | 11 comments Steven wrote: "Please pray for my friend. She has just had a son and he is suffering to breathe. The son's name is Xander.
Be Blessed."

I will be praying for your friend's son, Xander.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) My OCD has breaking through. I would like a Prayer Request.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I always pray 5 times a day.

message 6: by Creative Orange (last edited Sep 09, 2018 07:11PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) We pray at Fajr (Morning), Zuhr (Noon), Asr (Afternoon), Maghrib (Evening) and Isha (Night).

Phoenix~They/Them Honestly I dont pray, my friend does I think, I'm not a Christian like my best friend is but I usually support her belief 100%

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) You too

Phoenix~They/Them She's my best friend, I would always support her

message 10: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I would also like a prayer request. I am struggling to find a good job and I need help.

message 11: by Creative Orange (last edited Sep 11, 2018 10:20AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Thank you and Jazakallah khair.

message 12: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I would like a prayer request so that I feel better.

message 13: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I will accept your prayer request.

Phoenix~They/Them I may not be much for christianity and praying but, I want someone to pray for me to get a job

message 15: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I will too

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone is being effect by hurricane Micheal, I pray that you are all safe.

message 17: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I will pray for you.

message 18: by Creative Orange (last edited Oct 10, 2018 11:54PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I will pray for everyone's prayer requests. For anything you want I will pray for you.

message 19: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Never feel bad about sending a prayer request of any kind. God is giving and god is all-listening. So god accepts any prayer requests. If you want to pray for a nice sporty car no one can stop you. You can even pray for fancy things. Never feel guilty on any prayer requests.

message 20: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I will accept.

Phoenix~They/Them I may not pray but I hope everyone is okay, and I hope her stomach(Stomach right?) feels better, and I hope your neck feels better