MOVIES > The Greatest Showman

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
THIS IS MEEEEEEEEEE

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) I loved this movie TT_TT

I love the special features too! Watching the making of just makes me want to be in a musical so badly hahaha

message 3: by Lou (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 4 comments Which song did you guys like best? For me it was definitely "Rewrite the Stars" <3<3

CrazyAsACupcake Anna wrote: "I loved this movie TT_TT

I love the special features too! Watching the making of just makes me want to be in a musical so badly hahaha"

Trust me, as someone who's a musical theatre student, you really don't hahaha.

This movie was brilliant, my favourite songs were "From Now On", or "The Other Side". You can't help but admire the dedication that went into making this (production started in 2013 (I think? It might have been later but that's what I read)), by not only the actors but costume designers, set designers, choreographers, dance extras, prop designers, lyricists, musicians, everybody involved made such a phenomenal movie - I wouldn't be surprised if it became a cult classic like Grease in the future.

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
LydiaMae wrote: "Which song did you guys like best? For me it was definitely "Rewrite the Stars" <3<3"

This Is Me is my fav!

message 6: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Abell | 1 comments It was pretty awesome!

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 26 comments I loved the greatest showman but I didn't like it when ZE kissed Z

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Amy wrote: "I loved the greatest showman but I didn't like it when ZE kissed Z"

Zendaya and my boy Zac are beautiful together, why are you breaking my heart this way? :P

My favorite song...depends on my mood. Never Enough always gives me goosebumps, but This Is Me and Rewrite The Stars are the most singable.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 26 comments I am sorry but Zendaya and Tom belong together!

My favourite is this is me

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Amy wrote: "I am sorry but Zendaya and Tom belong together!

My favourite is this is me"

It's a tough call choice, I'll give you that.

message 12: by Sanah (new)

Sanah Shabbir (szs_30) I like the entire soundtrack to be honest. This is Me is probably my favorite though

message 13: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda Ramos (yramosseventhsentinel) | 4 comments Ooh, loved this film.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 26 comments I agree the sound track was amazing

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved everything about this movie!!