Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

59 views
Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for reviews for Mystery 'Tied to Deceit'

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) Hi, I'm looking for reviews for my upcoming mystery / whodunit 'Tied to deceit' ( preferably on Amazon, goodreads)

From the blurb: On a drizzly August morning, the inhabitants of the hill town of Sanover, Himachal Pradesh, wake up to the shocking news of the murder of the exquisite, secretive, malicious, and thoroughly immoral Devika Singh.

As Superintendent of Police Vishwanath Sharma begins to sift through the hidden secrets of Devika Singh's life, it becomes evident that everyone who knew her seems to have a clear-cut motive for killing her.

Faced with the investigation of a crime that appears to have as many suspects as there are motives, Vishwanath Sharma probes the sinister web spun around a tangle of lies and deception.

Advance Praise
"A remarkable whodunit that's as sharp as it is concise. Brar enhances her taut murder mystery with an engaging setting that effectively incorporates the local culture. The smart, believable denouement will have readers looking forward to Brar's next endeavor."
--Kirkus Reviews

"A literary mystery saga that includes far more depth and psychological and cultural insights than your typical murder mystery's scenario."
--D. Donovan, Midwest Book Review

Thanks in advance.


message 2: by LGandT (new)

LGandT | 5 comments Do you send out print copies?


message 3: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Baine | 1 comments Would it be an e book or a print copy


message 4: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) LGandT wrote: "Do you send out print copies?"

Sorry, it will be just eBook- Epub.


message 5: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) Jocelyn wrote: "Would it be an e book or a print copy"

It will be an Epub Jocelyn. With shipping and everything, it becomes expensive to send out print books.



message 6: by LGandT (new)

LGandT | 5 comments Neena wrote: "LGandT wrote: "Do you send out print copies?"

Sorry, it will be just eBook- Epub."


I completely understand, thanks for replying and best of luck with it. :)


message 7: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) LGandT wrote: "Neena wrote: "LGandT wrote: "Do you send out print copies?"

Sorry, it will be just eBook- Epub."

I completely understand, thanks for replying and best of luck with it. :)"

Thank you:)


message 8: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Hello! I would love to read the book, sounds like something I'd truly enjoy.


message 9: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) Tanya wrote: "Hello! I would love to read the book, sounds like something I'd truly enjoy."

Thta's great Tanya! Could you send me your email and your preferred format; Epub/PDF?


message 10: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Neena wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Hello! I would love to read the book, sounds like something I'd truly enjoy."

Thta's great Tanya! Could you send me your email and your preferred format; Epub/PDF?"


Sure! Email is angellus08@gmail.com and format would be epub! :)


message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments I would be interested in a copy to review in mobile, off, or pub format if still available. Thank you.


message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle_gallifrey) | 7 comments I’m happy to review, if you still need reviewers. Let me know.


message 13: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) Ruth wrote: "I would be interested in a copy to review in mobile, off, or pub format if still available. Thank you."

That's great Ruth. Please share you email so I can send you a copy.


message 14: by Neena (new)

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) Michelle wrote: "I’m happy to review, if you still need reviewers. Let me know."

Sure Michelle, please share your email and format preference , PDF or Epub?


message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 1 comments I'm happy to read and review if you need reviewers.


back to top