Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

TV > Stranger Things

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
This is one of my fav shows ever!

message 2: by Jaida Rose (new)

Jaida Rose (bookquaker) | 14 comments YESSS!!! it's so different to other shows and storylines! My favourite characters are Eleven (of course), Will, Lucas, Steve, and Joyce (BECAUSE WINONA RYDER IS AMAZING)! There is so much character development as well which is one of my favourite things about this show.

message 3: by EndlessPages (last edited May 17, 2018 08:57PM) (new)

Jaida Rose wrote: "YESSS!!! it's so different to other shows and storylines! My favourite characters are Eleven (of course), Will, Lucas, Steve, and Joyce (BECAUSE WINONA RYDER IS AMAZING)! There is so much character..."

The character development is on point

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Yes!!
Steve becomes so loveable!
And the train track scene in season two where he's telling Dustin how to do his hair?
So cute!
Dustin is my favorite. And Hopper!

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Anna wrote: "Yes!!
Steve becomes so loveable!
And the train track scene in season two where he's telling Dustin how to do his hair?
So cute!
Dustin is my favorite. And Hopper!"

The r/s between Steve and Dustin is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Olivia wrote: "The r/s between Steeve and Dustin is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee"

I love unexpected pairings like that.
Like Hopper and Eleven, you wouldn't have thought their paths would cross, but they're so good together.
I think it's excellent writing that does that. They take unlikely people and see how they can make them fit together.

message 7: by atiya (new)

atiya (dandeliongal) I love this show!! My fav characters are eleven, mike and Steve.💚