Splintered Fan Club discussion

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
This topic is about Unhinged
***NEWS**** > Author Signing this weekend

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments I'll be heading out to Houston this weekend. Can't wait to chat with some of you at Murder by the Book on Saturday (4:30pm)!

Also, a heads up that I'll be mostly MIA online for a couple of weeks. Copyedits are here and they are a bear. @.@

See you soon!

Alyssa A.G. wrote: "I'll be heading out to Houston this weekend. Can't wait to chat with some of you at Murder by the Book on Saturday (4:30pm)!

Also, a heads up that I'll be mostly MIA online for a couple of weeks...."

Wish I could attend! I love that bookstore's name :D And HAVE FUN WITH EDITS!! We're here if you need, erm, help ;) You got this, Anita! <3

message 3: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (last edited Jul 29, 2014 04:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
I WILL SEE YOU THERE AND I WILL WEAR ALL BLUE AND of course I'm going to ask my Morpheus question.

Danielle (drakenfyre75) | 10 comments Nikki wrote: "I WILL SEE YOU THERE AND I WILL WEAR ALL BLUE AND of course I'm going to ask my Morpheus question."

Mention cookies too!

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments T.T
ill see you
someday

And noooooo MIA? Well, hopefully we'll see you soon ;o;

message 6: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Thanks everyone! You're awesome! And @Nikki, I can't wait to see you again, little mothling. ;) And I also can't imagine what question you're talking about. *coughs*

Caroline | 5 comments are you thinking of coming to canada for any book signings!? :3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

How about Washington, D.C.?

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Seattle!

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Hoping to see you then!!

message 11: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments I hope to visit all your cities one day! I'm still waiting to see my schedule for 2015. ;)

Sabrina  | 60 comments OMG OMG OMG ONE DAY CAN YOU PLEASE COME TO CANADA!! !! I am not talking anytime soon but someday I would love to meet you!!

message 13: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Splintered_luv wrote: "OMG OMG OMG ONE DAY CAN YOU PLEASE COME TO CANADA!! !! I am not talking anytime soon but someday I would love to meet you!!"

I really hope to! Do you have any big reading/book conferences there?

Sabrina  | 60 comments Ummm well sorta, depending on what time of year it is but I know a lot of the bigger book stores like to hold signings so that they can get more people out there and supporting the books

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments *waves pendulum*
Come to Waaaaaaaaaaashington....

It'll be nice and suuuuuuuuuuunny....jk its raining like we owe God money or something over here

And we have coooooookies.... well chocolate haystacks will do

message 16: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "*waves pendulum*

It'll be nice and suuuuuuuuuuunny....jk its raining like we owe God money or something over here

And we have coooooookies.... well chocolate hays..."

Pssst: You may not know this but I LOVE rain. In fact, if I could live in Seattle, I would in a heartbeat. My muse is most active when it's stormy, so I'd be whipping out stories left and right.

Sabrina  | 60 comments I am highly considering taking a Road trip the next time your somewhere close enough to drive @ Anita so that I could meet you in person!! And of course have you sign my books (^-^)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "*waves pendulum*

And we have coooooookies.... wel..."

My muse is active in sun and when people tell me to write something.

I run on other people's excitement wow that sounded terrible

And road trips FTW

Let's all take a Splintered road trip XD

Sabrina  | 60 comments @ Dahanci OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!! We could all come in a good for Anita lol

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Splintered_luv wrote: "@ Dahanci OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!! We could all come in a good for Anita lol"

*packs up*

LET'S GO

message 21: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments I know if you were going to be anywhere near where I live, I would definitely go. Although now, due to the move I made a few weeks ago, I would request Oklahoma instead of Florida.

Sabrina  | 60 comments I could road trip it to Washington cause it's the closest to where I resign ... Even then I'd would be in a car for like 3 days, but it would so be worth it

message 23: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney (netherling) | 170 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "*waves pendulum*

And we have coooooookies.... wel..."

Agh, I love rain as well and would definitely have to agree with you; my muse is most active (and cooperative) when it's storming outside.

Residing in New York { actual New York. Not the city, lovelies. We have cows. And buffalo wings c; } I do get a fair amount of rain. But I wish there was more of this late August, early autumn rain. It's just. Mmn <3

message 24: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments It would be the best signing ever if you could all come! :)

And @Sydney, I visited NY a few months ago for BEA. Lovely city, but SO busy. I'm not used to that. LOL

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "It would be the best signing ever if you could all come! :)

And @Sydney, I visited NY a few months ago for BEA. Lovely city, but SO busy. I'm not used to that. LOL"

Waiting for a bus for thirty minutes.

Outside of a closed library.

7:30 AM.

Rain.

NO MUSE AVAILABLE

But most people who live in drier climates tend to like rain except for me I used to live in Cali and I love the fog and the sun.

So yeah, let's all go to Washington!

Someone find a map to Mercer Island, you can just kind of... float...

or us mothlings can fly right

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments *cries*
COME TO ME A.G.

plz

wif mofcakes on top

im dyin

message 27: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Diane wrote: "@ Anita, now I know why we've been having so much rain lately - it's because you've been working on the Ensnared edits!!!

@ Katie - there's a book signing this Saturday at the Barnes & Noble in ..."

Sorry, but that's too far away for me. Thanks anyway, though.

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Diane wrote: "A.G. Howard with be at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Amarillo, Texas, this Saturday, August 23rd, at 2pm, for anyone that would be interested in attending."

*cries*

I AM

why must i be in washington

message 29: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Diane wrote: "A.G. Howard with be at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Amarillo, Texas, this Saturday, August 23rd, at 2pm, for anyone that would be interested in attending."

Thanks for posting this Diane! I hope you and the girls can come. :)

message 30: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "Diane wrote: "A.G. Howard with be at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Amarillo, Texas, this Saturday, August 23rd, at 2pm, for anyone that would be interested in attending."

*cries*

I AM

why mu..."

Awww, maybe one of these days I'll get to visit Washington! *fingers crossed* ;)

message 31: by Alexx (new) - added it

Alexx Riott (alexxriott) | 21 comments A trip to Atlantic City would be spectacular. ;___; ♡

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Diane wrote: "A.G. Howard with be at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Amarillo, Texas, this Saturday, August 23rd, at 2pm, for anyone that would be interested in attending."

*crie..."

*gives ag red thread to tie on her pinky*
*gives moth to hold the knot on*

:3

We'd be happy to have you here in the land of rain and... um... rain XD

But rain is good for your muse, you should show up and write novellas! *hopes hopes hopes for more awesome novellas*