What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Love Is One of the Choices
This topic is about Love Is One of the Choices
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Y/A Romance Teacher student affair alongside the story of her friend and her boyfriend explicit. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40689 comments Mod
Abigail, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. And say what year you read the book (no one knows when you were in middle school). This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 2: by A.J. (new)

A.J. | 83 comments Sounds like a book I have to read! If by some chance I come across it, I'll jump on here and tell you.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J. wrote: "Sounds like a book I have to read! If by some chance I come across it, I'll jump on here and tell you."

Awesome thanks

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I'm doing this project and I have to write about a moment when I lost some innocence. I was brought back to this book I read in middle school but I can't find it anywhere! It's about these two high school girls. One starts to have an affair with her teacher and the other girl goes out with a boy she met debating. It is explicit and sexual. The teacher has a kid and eventually their marriage dissolves and he ends up marrying his student. The other girl ends up getting an abortion. Please help!

message 5: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 639 comments A time frame might help, as we cannot even guess when you where in middle school (as a foreigner I would have to look up what that even means).
Something like "read between 1990 and 2000 book was published just then".
As you describe it as explicit, it will certainly be for 16 or above, that might be NA (New Adult) ?!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I FOUND THE BOOK!!!! It’s called “Love Is One Of The Choices”

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Abigail. Here's the link - Love Is One of the Choices by Norma Klein.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Love Is One of the Choices (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Norma Klein (other topics)