Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Vermilion City

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Ah it's good to be here after that walk from that last place!" Jacob looks over at blue and says "now where's sarg.!!"

message 2: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "W-why?!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie looked at him with a small smile before she laughed at his reaction, "Calm down Jacob don't worry it will happen in time"

message 4: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "But I wanna fight him!!"

message 5: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Sorry I was gone for Awhile))

message 6: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "WHADYA mean by that blue!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie started laughing when she saw the sign, "Looks like you are really gonna beg him if you are that desperate"

message 8: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Oh I'm not gonna beg him, now I'm gonna wait till he's ready" Jacob says while looking pissed off

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "You guys get ice cream, I'm barging in there and forcing him to battle me"

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "I changed my mind"

message 11: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob barges in and grabs sarg by the throat and lifts him up and says "you're gonna fight me now!"

message 12: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Can u rp as sarge

message 13: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "No you're gonna fight me, I can and will take out all your pokemon with one of mine

message 14: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Not here, at the gym!" Jacob leaves and walks to the gym

message 15: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Now we fight here, GO CHARIZARD, and CHARIZARD flies ou of the ball

message 16: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Brb in a few))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only he would challenge him" She thought looking up walking away from the gym.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him a smile, "Yes please come on hurry I want some" She said grabbing his hand running to the ice cream shop around the corner.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"What type are you getting?" She asked excited looking at different flavors infront her when she entered.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, "Bleh I rather have Cookies and Cream" She smiled then asked the lady what they wanted. She turned to Blue with a smile, "Thanks I really wanted ice cream" When the lady was finished she grabbed the ice cream and gave Blue his.

message 21: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Ok I thought sarge would use a electivire but I guess, charizard use fire blast!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You better be glad I like you" She said before licking his ice cream, "That actually wasn't that bad" She leaned hers toward him so he could do the same.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 04:38PM) (new)

She kissed back slightly tasting both ice cream on her lips, "They actually taste good together"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"O-Okay" She then nodded with a faint blush taking a small bit of her ice cream.

message 25: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((What about the fight Chris))

message 26: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments (Oh yah lol))

"Charizard counter with flamethrower!" And through the smoke Charizard flew at full speed into electabuzz with power up punch and charizards fist collided with electabuzzes face

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote: "Blue then took a bite out of his ice cream and then kissed her with his mouth open using his tongue to play with hers as the ice cream mixed in there mouth."

Rosie blushed when she saw people stare at them. She started to play with his tongue until she pulled away looking away from his face. She started to finish her ice cream slowly.

message 28: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((That is al lot more than just kissing you know -_- and brb))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't realize how famous you where" She said with a smile. She wasn't used to the attention from everyone especially when people titled her as his girlfriend, "Its somewhat flattering"

message 30: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments (I'm back and no more brbs for me)

"Take the hit charizard" charizard took the thunder punch full force and with a tight grip on electabuzz charizard didn't go flying and Jacob yells "Fire punch now!!" And charizard punches electabuzz with full force

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him with wide eyes before she looked at the TV. She ay everything from the beginning all the way to the end. They started talking about Blue's mystery girlfriend that happened to be apart of the Uzimaki Tag Team. She shook her head knowing she was going to get a call soon, "I am going to get killed by him when he sees that"

message 32: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Charizard went smashing to the ground and with electabuzz still on charizard Jacob yells "now use lava plume!" And from such close range it had to have done damage

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know you do,Blue" She said with a smile, "Why don't we go back and watch Jacob's battle?"

message 34: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Even if it were all of your pokemon my charizard would've beaten them he grabbed the badge and walked out

message 35: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob walked into them on his way back and said to them "he's all bark and not bite, he's a peice of cake"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Congratulations Jacob" She said with a big smile.

message 37: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "He was easy you'll guys have no problem, I beat him with a flying type"

message 38: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Anyone here??))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree with Blue we should go to the next city" She said with a shrug.

message 40: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "But to go to the elite four you need all the badges though"

message 41: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Well I actually wanna fight the fire trainer really bad, can we plz plz plz go to cinnabar island, plz!"

message 42: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Why nobody here :,(

message 43: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Off to cinnibar island, go talon flame, he'll fly us, so hop on" says Jacob while getting on his back and remembers that "talon flame can only hold one, so do you guys have anyone that can swim or fly?"

message 44: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Ok I'm off" Jacob and his talon flame fly off Into the sky

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah We will see you there" She said to Jacob.

message 46: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Talon flame is still in the sky

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks Blue" She said looking everywhere as they where in the sky

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))