Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

All That Doesn't (All That #2)
This topic is about All That Doesn't
Book Cover Help > Update cover & Blurb

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy | 42 comments Please update the cover and add the blurb, and update publication date:

New Cover:

http://www.tracykrimmer.com/wp-conten...

Blurb:
After a devastating end to her marriage, Dory Walker has rebuilt her life in her hometown of Sycamore Bay. She's left her music career behind and is only looking forward to her future with her rekindled love, Harris Malone.
Single dad Harris is doing his best to guide his young daughter and take the reins of his soon to be retired dad's hardware store. With Dory by his side, he can do anything.
But just when Dory thought she had it all, a surprise visitor turns her world upside down with a revelation that threatens to tear her family apart. She turns to Harris for help, but he's caught up trying to save his relationship with his daughter. Can the bond between Dory and Harris survive these turbulent times?

Publication date: August 20th, 2018

message 2: by Lola (new) - added it

Lola (lolasreviews) | 36 comments I just set up a new edition for your book with the new cover.

message 3: by Olivia (last edited May 22, 2018 12:01PM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Tracy,
Have any advanced reader copies with the old cover been distributed, either in ebook or physical book format?

message 4: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy | 42 comments Olivia wrote: "Tracy,
Have any advanced reader copies with the old cover been distributed, either in ebook or physical book format?"

No. They have not.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Thank you Tracy,
I merged old cover edition and added book data from Amazon

message 6: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy | 42 comments Olivia wrote: "Thank you Tracy,
I merged old cover edition and added book data from Amazon"

Thank you!