Betrayed. Beaten. Hurt. Abused. discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Queen_Annabelle | 38 comments Mod
i was abandoned. was forced to watch the birth of chuckie. i was in foster care. i was looked at an ppl said "why are U alive?" i was harmed physically annd mentally.

OMG!!i am so sorry. i am still abused mentally cuz im thirteen.

good. i hope god hears me when i say plz plz plz hlpvme. i am being abused by my clAss mates. have u ever noticed how class has ass in it? maybe thats whhy they r making fun of me. one person said my birth mom committed suiside. she diddnt .

good. i hope god hears me when i say plz plz plz hlpvme. i am being abused by my clAss mates. have u ever noticed how class has ass in it? maybe thats whhy they r making fun of me. one person said my birth mom committed suiside. she diddnt .

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 44 comments Mod
My story isn't as bad as your guys' and the titile of this group describes the entire ting perfectly and I will write it in tomorrow. I am also so sorry for you guys and never forget that you are both soldiers and deserve a Medal of Honor for surviving these expirences!

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 2 comments I was abused by my mother. My mom left me in my car seat and only fed me when she felt like it. I would go a week without food. When I was taken into foster care I was nearly dead. It happened when I was only three months old. The last thing I can remember was being taken to the hospital.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 44 comments Mod
Hats horrible no one should have to go through this crap!

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 2 comments I agree

my mother rann way from me. shh left me in a house for a year. i was five whn i was found.. i wasnt nearly dead tho. i could easily eat without days. i was too skinny and had low calcium tho.

Where do these people come from?

message 12: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

hell. theyy came crom hell. no offense nfydal. they wereAde of fire and coal causs fhey r evil.

Charlotte (Taylor's Version) (charlotteilovebooks) | 12 comments I am so sorry 4 u guys. I don't know why I'm here. I have a happy life!!! 😁

message 14: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

ppl with happy lives should also be here to bring heavens light. to make an end to this dark cave.

I also have a story but it does not include parents abusing me at all is that alright?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry to anybody here whom has seen the darkness of life. I'll continue standing with you through your journey and I'm happy you all fight the good fight. Never give in, never back down... life's tricky but we'll complete it.

I've never been abused or beaten but I've been betrayed many times. When people lie to you and sacrifice their original principals of where they stand, they lose a small piece of morality. Although I've never been in life's worst situations as y'all... I've seen enough to know that there's evil spirits and there's wondrous pleasures in life. We can't let the evil win.

message 17: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

feel fre to share ur story amy.

message 18: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

shine: i dont need to ask. i read someecomments. it is rreally mean of her to do that

I was never abused by my parents or an adult of any kind.

I was abused,betrayed,beaten and hurt by a girl at my school this year.

In my outdoorpursuits class we had a sub and me and friend A (I am not releasing names) were doing hand eye coordination drills and I stood infront of a wall well she threw a softer ball at me. We were having fun and then a girl who no one really likes at my school joined us and started to throw the ball too aggressively. She missed me by an inch then chased the ball through our small gym but ended up coming back with two tennis balls. The first one she sipped at me hit right beside my ear and not my head. The second ball sipped at me hit me just above my right breast but I didn't flinch or anything. I didn't give her the pleasure of seeing me in pain. Then she came over and dug her teeth into my shoulder blade and but me after in the same spot. Then I shoved her off me and I got off the wall and into the open. Mean while friend B and A just stood their and watched this happen. When I got into the area away from any wall she came up behind me and got me in a headlock. I escaped the first one by shoving my hand between her arm and my neck twisting out. Then she did it again but this time choked me while doing it because I was standing trying to call for the teacher for help. She then let me go and went back into her phone like nothing happened and I went to grab a drink from the water fountain. I came back in minded my own business then saw she had two doge balls and she wiped both of them at me and I whipped then back at her! I said nothing that I regret including insults and swears. We then were brought to the principal because I told my parents and this "investigation" went in for two weeks and then we all let it go.

It may not be as bad as others but it hurt me emotionally, physically and mentally. She betrayed me and took a night out of the trust we barley had and took a chunk of my self confidence.

message 21: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 45 comments Mod
Hey everyone. First, I'm sorry it happened to you. Hope it gets better for all of us,

I've never been abused that way although I've been told I'm not the best, not the good one, that I have no heart, that I never care enough and that I don't appreciate anything. All of this is true in some way. I've been told not to wear something cz it won't suit me but to hand it over cz there is someone else who'll shine in it. I've been told not to do one thing or another bcz they don't think I'm capable of it. I've been told I look different lol in an odd way.

I had my confidence reduced to ashes a million times but I'm over it now. I won't ever let anyone tell me I'm less than I am.
I don't care what others say anymore. I guess we all do care at some level otherwise we wouldn't get hurt by their words but it's okay. I now only care for what the people close to me say and nothing else. The world will blabber and bark at you, doesn't mean you have to bark or bite back. At least in words lol.

I'm usually very nice (I guess), and try to listen and try, but I'm not the kind to just let others harass me in any way. I'll definitely show them and yeah, I guess I will bite back lol.
Or sometimes I'll ignore them, cz not everyone is worth your breath.

message 22: by Aqsa (new)

Anju~insane is such a mean word. I prefer mentally creative~ wrote: "I was abused as a child because of reasons and I was mentally harmed by my dad because he said it would "protect me""

I don't think I'll ever understand that mentally. I've heard it happened with so many more. It's stupid really what they do. They need help too-they have lost all damn logic.

I hope it gets better for you. It'll be behind you one day.
❤❤

message 23: by Aqsa (new)

#REPUTATION wrote: "good. i hope god hears me when i say plz plz plz hlpvme. i am being abused by my clAss mates. have u ever noticed how class has ass in it? maybe thats whhy they r making fun of me. one person said ..."

Yes, now I noticed the word 'ass' there. But it doesn't have to be that way. It's weird how everyone tries to help when you don't know the person (like here) but in real life, we just let those people be and become a part of those who bully them. We all need to stand up for each other more often.

message 24: by Aqsa (new)

NFYDAL wrote: "I was abused by my mother. My mom left me in my car seat and only fed me when she felt like it. I would go a week without food. When I was taken into foster care I was nearly dead. It happened when..."

God, Idk what kind of mother she was. I'm sorry.

I hope you're okay now and that you are happy,

message 25: by Aqsa (new)

Amy wrote: "My story isn't as bad as your guys' and the titile of this group describes the entire ting perfectly and I will write it in tomorrow. I am also so sorry for you guys and never forget that you are b..."

Every story matters Amy :)

message 26: by Aqsa (new)

SHINE wrote: "My family wasn't like this, but it was outside of family boundaries.

I was bullied a lot since I was in kindergarten. Bullied on the bus for something I didn't do. Bullied in school cafeteria wit..."

It's a wise decision that you made. It's no use contacting them again. Just ignore them and avoid them.
I had a somewhat similar thing in my life. Not that I was bullied. But this contact thing. I tried to contact them perhaps or I wanted to. I thought they'd understand but they never do. Their impressions of us sometimes never go away so leave them be. They're not worth you.
You'll find way better friends than those fake ones.
Stay happy and stay strong :)

message 27: by Aqsa (new)

Amy wrote: "I was never abused by my parents or an adult of any kind.

I was abused,betrayed,beaten and hurt by a girl at my school this year.

In my outdoorpursuits class we had a sub and me and friend A (I a..."

I understand. She's an a******
So, what came out of that investigation (if you don't mind me asking)?

And don't let your confidence go away. If anything, build it up even more. Tell yourself that.

message 28: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

whats ur story aqsa???

message 29: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

if u get/hae anothee gf. maybe u could test her before u r a thingthen u will be for sure if sjes toic or not. girls really enjoy tlking about themselves.

Charlotte (Taylor's Version) (charlotteilovebooks) | 12 comments my story:
I was born into a loving family and have been living happily ever after

message 31: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

u r thlight here. we need halpy prson

message 32: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) I have a great life and my doggos and kitties love me and I love them and my brother is the best and I have never been mentally or physically abused :)
well there were some bullying issues last year at my school but I’m beyond the point of caring about those shallow girls
my dog died, so I’m sad about that, but generally my life is pretty good

So if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on, or someone to vent to or anything, I’m here for people :)

message 33: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

i need ppl to be here. on earth. in reality. ppl doot care aboit me or my parents. nobody wnnts to shpw affection.

Nothin much my principal is a f***tard and is 76 years old. Too old to be doing this and we met at parent teacher interviews with my parents and just came up with a plan. He did jack**** and I just stay away from her all the time. The worst thing is that she is in every Class I have! And she still thinks were friends! Well more like frenimies. NOPE I am slime with her bs and she can go die in a hole as dark and cold as her heart far way from me!

#REPUTATION we are all here for you and we all love to show affection to everyone! Let's us help you more! How have you been the past week?

Charlotte (Taylor's Version) (charlotteilovebooks) | 12 comments Reputation: think positive m I'm sure people care 4 u. If u get bullied it's because the person bullying wants to be like u. 😊I'm always here 4 u guys. don't ever give in to the abuse. don't give up on life. you'll push through. it will end okay

That is totally true and we are here to listen this is a no judge zone!

message 38: by Aqsa (new)

Yes, Amy's right :)

i appreciate the help aqsa☺️

message 40: by Aqsa (new)

Thanks Amy ❤

message 41: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments Hey, I am Hailey, I am a transgender, gay teen, 18 to be specific, who has been shoved into lockers, beaten up, abused, and left, sometimes by the ones I didn't expect.

my story starts when I was 6, my dad left me, and I blamed myself, because I was the last person he talked to before leaving. My mother continued to abuse and neglect me. It has caused me to be very sensitive and sometimes very hard on myself. I was abused, verbaly and physicaly. by my stepdad, because I was too "feminine", he called me names like "sissy", "pansy", and "weak". He had a phrase he would always say to me, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." My brother bullied me for 3 years, and I never told anyone until I was in 7th grade. I came out to him as gay, and he told the school, it was not a LGBTQ friendly school, I lost all my friends, except three. One I dated for a while, the second, I am still friends with, and the last commited suicide in March, 20th of 2017. The third one helped me through so many problems, and encouraged me to be who I am. I came out as trans a week before she took her life. When I did, I lost a lot of friends. I live in an okay house hold, but my uncle is transphobic, my Aunt is the best, she has custody of me now. Through out all of this I have attempted suicide about 22 times. I have cut myself, I hate myself, even though I am good at hiding it.

I am making an effort to live better. I try not to cut, and am learning to love myself. I have a close group of friends, who have been there for me even though I am flawed. I now have a youtube channel, dedicated to the one who commited suicide. I try to give people a laugh, so there lives are better. I also have a quote, that I made.

"A single smile, or a laugh can save a life" ~Hailey

Thank you for reading my story.

message 42: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments thanks

message 43: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments sometimes silence speaks the loudest.

message 44: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments Do you have a story?

message 45: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments Do you want to tell it?

message 46: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments That sucks. I wish you the best of luck.

message 47: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments np, nice profile name btw, I love it.

message 48: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments How do you feel?

message 49: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments thats good, I am depressed, my crush is probably gone forever.

message 50: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 27 comments although I might just be dramatic lol

« previous 1 3