Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

MOVIES > Deadpool 2 (**spoiler chat?**)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CrazyAsACupcake I don't know if I'm allowed to make topics in here and if I'm not I'll just delete this but I really needed to talk to some people about the new Deadpool movie?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments On my list but haven't seen it yet...

CrazyAsACupcake Susy wrote: "On my list but haven't seen it yet..."

It was really really good! Very funny - the entire cinema was laughing, it was brilliant.

message 4: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
CrazyAsACupcake wrote: "I don't know if I'm allowed to make topics in here and if I'm not I'll just delete this but I really needed to talk to some people about the new Deadpool movie?"

No go for it!

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (manka23) | 14 comments I saw it in theaters on release day. Was so good. I found it pretty funny. Loved the plot with the boy and the luck girl Domino? She was my favorite. Luck isn't a superpower haha and then all the other applicants died hahahah

CrazyAsACupcake Amanda wrote: "I saw it in theaters on release day. Was so good. I found it pretty funny. Loved the plot with the boy and the luck girl Domino? She was my favorite. Luck isn't a superpower haha and then all the o..."

Deadpool is my ultimate favourite superhero (antihero) (I had a sick day on Tuesday and I watched the first movie 5 times - making it about 30-40 times I've seen it overall). At the end when he got shot I was bawling my eyes out, and before he went back to them and Vanessa said "kiss me like you miss me red"? I died. I felt my soul leave my body; I couldn't handle it.

Domino was amazing! I love everything about her :)

I also loved Peter, and it made me really happy that in the end credits Deadpool went back in time and made sure he didn't die haha.

I'm going to see it for the third time next week on a double date with my boyfriends friend and his girlfriend - needless to say I'm looking forward to crying (for the third time) in front of them.

message 7: by Ally (new)

Ally Power (allyaidk) | 1 comments I absolutely adore Deadpool. The first movie is probably in my top 3 favorite superhero movies, and top 3 favorite movies in general. Or at least, it was before this movie. Because the sequel was SO GOOD. I saw it the week after it came out and I'm still not over it. It was amazing!! The jokes were somehow funnier than the first (and I found the first to be hilarious), the plot tugged my heartstrings, not to mention all the Marvel Cinematic Universe jokes they peppered in there. And I have officially fallen in love with Domino. She is just wow. Also, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, who is probably my favorite in the whole franchise besides Deadpool himself and now also Cable and Domino, and her new girlfriend Yukio? UGH AMAZING!