Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mat (new)

Mat | 1 comments Hi there aspiring writers.

I have never been a beta reader before, but I’m very much willing to try. I usually read epic fantasy, but to be honest, I’m willing to give anything a read in the spirt of trying something new.

I work as a full time nurse and I’m trying my own hand at writing so ideally would be looking to build a relationship with other writers.

As I am knew at this would rather only be sent a few chapters at first and preferably have some type of questionnaire to fill out after reading so I can give the feedback you are looking for.

Email me at betareadermat@hotmail.com
Once I have read your email I’ll message you back as soon as I can to let you know I have started reading. Naturally depending on amount of emails will depend on how quick i can respond,
If there is any other beta readers out there who can provide advice please email / message me.
Kind regards
Mat.

message 2: by Oksana (new)

Oksana W | 140 comments Hello Mat,

Are you still open to reading?
I have a 17K magical realism story I would love your opinion on! It's set in a fictional world based on the USSR in the 1950s.

Feel free to email me or send me a message here
AWCardiff@gmail.com

Thanks!
-Anna

message 3: by William (new)

William Walters | 111 comments Newcastle is a 182030-word historical fiction/Family Saga about the Richards family led by the tyrannical Wilbur and his manipulative wife Aggatha. The novel follows the family from the period just after the Revolutionary War to the opening days of the Civil War. It is based on the massive plantation NewCastle in South Carolina. You can reach me at randelldenney@aol.com if you are interested in editing critique or Beta reads.