Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Book Giveaways > Free book for review

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (last edited May 20, 2018 10:39AM) (new)

Jason Donoghue I am giving away free copies of my book the haunted love of miss trinity. It is a paranormal romance book ( with some mature content) it is set in 17 century in wales, ( more details of the book are in my page)

10 to 15 free copies available. All I ask is for an honest review.

The Book summary:

Lustful and gothic, this book is the story of a haunted soul, and an old story of love that must come to an end.

Born into wealth and never needing anything, Miss Trinity longs for something her wealth cannot provide. She finds everything she wants and more in Quinlan: his love will be an old love.
Miss Trinity feels loved, whole and safe in Quinlan’s arms, but her happiness cannot last. Forced into marriage and forced from her home, her journey is a horrific one until she meets a night worker named Alice.

Quinlan’s love will torment both himself and Trinity. Will Trinity’s’ strength, desire and love for Quinlan end the torment, end the curse, and end the haunted love of Miss Trinity?

Direct message me to find out more. (10 left)

message 2: by LGandT (new)

LGandT | 5 comments Do you send out print copies?

message 3: by Jason (last edited May 19, 2018 02:50AM) (new)

Jason Donoghue Paper back books, yes.

Just direct message me with where you want it sent.

message 4: by Yari (new)

Yari | 6 comments hi I am interested in this book please email me at: Thaliamybaby@gmail.com

message 5: by Aleja (new)

Aleja Marie (Bookie_monsta) | 2 comments Would love to review books for you. Where can I contact you?

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue Aleja wrote: "Would love to review books for you. Where can I contact you?"

message me.

message 7: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue The book is free for the next week on kindle if you have kindle guys, it may save you several weeks waiting for it in the post.