After the End RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > The Jenkins Household

Comments Showing 1-50 of 330 (330 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Philo Jenkins
Phoenix Jenkins

message 2: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix walked in.

((Alright Acelynn. You wanna fight? Let's fight.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Perfect.))

Alyssa broke into the house. She needed a place to stay and here would be adequate.

message 4: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix was startled by loud crashing sound. "Who's there?" she called out. She pulled her necklace off and turned it into a staff.

((Why are you still bothering me.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa smiled. Ah yes. Fight me. "Your worse nightmare," she replied to the voice.

((Because you need to be told just how whiny you are.))

message 6: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 02:37PM) (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((worst* learn proper grammar))

Phoenix smirked. She liked a challenge. She called upon her undead army to stand by her side. "Come out and fight then," Phoenix yelled.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa shifted Ito a tiger and ran after her. She swiped the undead people out of the way and jumped at Phoenix.

message 8: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((into*))

Phoenix used her magic to repel the tiger away. A dark orb formed around her attacker and threw her into a wall.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa roared in anger. She ran for Phoenix again and jumped over her head. In the process she swiped Phoenix's staff away from her.

message 10: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments "Really? That was rude," Phoenix growled. She knew her staff would return to her but as of now she was vulnerable. Her magic wasn't as strong without her staff and her army was virtually pointless.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa new she had the girl right where she wanted her. She circled Phoenix and swiped at her body.

message 12: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((knew*))

Phoenix dodged what she could but would bite her lip to stop herself from screaming when she was hit. Phoenix summoned a messenger soldier to go get her some help. Soon her necklace was back and she turned it back into a staff. She threw the tiger against a wall again, giving her some time to think.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa got up. This one is a fighter. She thought to herself. She charged the girl again and swiped at her arm.

message 14: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix reacted quickly but her arm was still hit, sending her staff skidding across the floor. She tried to summon help from the dead to use as a rode block.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa easily batted the undead away. She tackled Phoenix to the ground and held her to the floor.

message 16: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix kicked restlessly. She couldn't shake the tiger's grip though. She started chanting and soon the tiger was lifted only enough for her to shimmy her way out.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa broke through the magic and tackled Phoenix again.

message 18: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix cried out as the Tiger's claws pierced her shoulders again. Her necklace was back around her neck but she couldn't get to it. She was helpless.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes struggle. She thought. She pushed her claws deeper into the girls arms.

message 20: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix screamed. She couldn't take this. She sent undead hurtling at the Tiger. Hoping to blindside it. Where is that help?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa fell off and started batting at the undead coming her way. Well that's a twist.

message 22: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix stood quickly. She got to her staff and held the Tiger in place while her soldiers attacked it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa fought against the hold if the magic with everything she had but couldn't prevail. This necromancer was strong.

message 24: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix was fading fast she had lost a lot of blood. She could feel her magic failing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa used the girl's weakness to her advantage and broke free. Running to Phoenix she tackled her again and swiped at her stomach.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa fell off Phoenix to see... An undead? Just one of the girl's puny attempts at hurting her. She batted the girl away.

message 27: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments "Amy no!" Phoenix called out. Phoenix used the rest of her strength to call upon her death touch. She got up and ran to the tiger. She hit it with all her might. Simply tapping it would kill it, but she was angry.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa soon couldn't breathe. She wondered what the heck that girl did. Then she dropped instantly. Dead.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((XD so she's dead?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup))

message 31: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix fell to the ground but propped herself up against the wall. Her breathing was heavy.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((She got your permission and everything? XD ))

Night smiled at the other two, glad they were safe.

message 33: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments "I'm alive," she offered a weak smile. Alive and bloody. But alive. She thought to herself.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((No but I'm okay with it. This is a fight that needed to happen the way it did. This fight started in realism and ended in fantasy.))

message 35: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((Why weren't you this chill when we first met?!?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((*shrugs* Felt like trolling.))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ♛Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ♛ wrote: ""Night, heal her," she said. Amy walked outside to make sure she wasn't the only one.

Sam was lurking around the house, a smirk on her face. She held the needle she had gotten from the hospital, i..."

((XD HEAL WHO?!? I see three plausible girls that need healing....))

message 38: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Nightfall - still Shiv. XD wrote: "♛Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ♛ wrote: ""Night, heal her," she said. Amy walked outside to make sure she wasn't the only one.

Sam was lurking around the house, a smirk on her face. She held the needle she had gott..."

((XDDDDDDDDDDD))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ♛Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ♛ wrote: "((XD Heal Pheonix XP))"

((Ohhhhh okay.))

Night ran over and quickly healed Phoenix. "You weren't this bossy either." He smiled at Amy.

message 40: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments "Thanks but I wish you would of just let me die," she mumbled.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night smiled. "You know I can't do that." He healed her and ran to Amy. "Are you seriously kidding me?!?" And he tried to heal her.

Just then Matthew ran over.

message 42: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments Phoenix then collapsed too.

((Uhhhhh))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night sighed. "Matthew, take care of Amy..."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night ran inside. "Phoenix!"

Matthew started to heal Amy too, she looked sick.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((XD ))

Night carried Phoenix outside.

"Hi..." Matthew told her.

message 46: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((I'd reply but Phoenix is sleeping soooo))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He backed up, then bumped into Night.

"It's Matthew." Night answered for him, his hands turning black. "Now, would you like to feel the touch of death?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((XD he can do the death thingy now....))

message 49: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 812 comments ((I like the way you portrayed that XD))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((XD))

Night smiled evilly, and told Matthew to run inside, which he did. He slowly walked over to Sam. His hands completely black. "You really don't want me to repeat myself...."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.