What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beyond Tomorrow
This topic is about Beyond Tomorrow
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance - Female lead owns real estate business and male lead's name is Adam and he also has a model friend named Simone. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new)

Ally | 3 comments Genre of the book is contemporary romance as the female protagonist owns a real estate business and she also has a pet parrot that repeats a specific phrase but I can't quite remember the phrase her parrot repeats often. The story starts with her office closed and it was raining/pouring heavily outside. She was wearing a robe maybe? Then the doorbell rings and in comes the male lead named Adam with his model friend Simone (Maxwell??? IDK). I remember Adam in the story was part of this rich and powerful family and I think he was running for Senator/Governor?? There was also a part where they get stranded at a vacation house/cabin during the storm. There's also this architect dude that comes along and says he's a "future" person while Adam is a "now" person I don't remember his name though.

(view spoiler)

I read this 7 years ago!! It was around 2010 so probably the publication date was aound that time. The book itself looked pretty much what 21st century books look like and I think it was set in the US and well language obviously used was English. I think the author was a female.

Please help this has been bothering me for a whole month now and I've tried everything from putting the phrase I typed in the spoiler to looking for covers of the books, quotes related to it, and character names but none of the results ever hit the mark for this one.

message 2: by Ally (new)

Ally | 3 comments UPDATE: I remembered Adam and the other guy who also liked the girl were fighting over the Sinclair(e?) property. They both wanted to buy the villa and there was a mention about the vineyard of that estate. Additionally, I think the female model friend of Adam is named as Simone/Simeon Raoux?? This model friend likes Adam and misleads the female protagonist halfway through the book by not delivering the message the female lead asked through the phone to Adam.

message 3: by Juels (last edited May 17, 2018 11:54AM) (new)

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally | 3 comments Omg yes that's the book! Thank you so much!

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2569 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beyond Tomorrow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Fern Michaels (other topics)