Shut Up & Read discussion

Diamond Roulette (Lloyd & Ladbrook #1)
This topic is about Diamond Roulette
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 883} Diamond Roulette by Benjamin Kuttner

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited May 17, 2018 04:38AM) (new)

Sheri | 12648 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Diamond Roulette
Author: Benjamin Kuttner
Genre: Action Adventure, Thriller
Pages Count: 236
Formats Available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF
Review Due Date: June 7

Book Description: Treasure hunters, mafia, assassins all wrapped in a mystery.

Washed up mixed-martial-artist, Jonathan Lloyd, is after a career
change. His lecturer, Simon Ladbrook, is an ex-treasure hunter trying to escape his past.

Ladbrook introduces Lloyd to the D&E, a dangerous stock exchange for treasure hunters loaded with ex-special forces, assassins, criminals, top sportsmen, and whoever else is willing to put it all on the line.

When the Orlov diamond is stolen from the Kremlin, Ladbrook takes Lloyd into secret tunnels beneath Moscow. For Lloyd, what should have been a straightforward introduction to the world of treasure hunting becomes a deadly game with treachery at every turn.

Join Lloyd and Ladbrook in their first fast-paced action adventure,
thriller. A place where quick thinking is as important as fighting
skills, and second chances in life come at a price.

Be one of the first 10 to leave your name, email address, and format required to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 12, 2018 06:08AM) (new)

Reviewers:

1. Mayurakshi
2. Natalie
3. Leslye
4. Sheina
5. Jacqui

message 3: by Mayu (new)

Mayu Hello,
I would like to read and review this book.
Name: Mayurakshi
Format: mobi
Email: paulmayurakshi@yahoo.com

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Mayurakshi

Natalie (nem02) nataliehawke@hotmail.co.uk

Mobi please

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Natalie

message 7: by Leslye (last edited May 17, 2018 08:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leslye Thank you for adding me. I would like to read and review this book if possible

Leslye
bigredd882L@yahoo.com
ebook

Thank you

message 8: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Leslye

Leslye thank you - I received it.

message 10: by Sheina (new) - added it

Sheina | 93 comments PDF please
sheinajosias@gmail.com

message 11: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Sheina

message 12: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui (jacqui-lee) | 37 comments I would like to review this book. Jacqui.lee.astacio@gmail.com

message 13: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui (jacqui-lee) | 37 comments PDF or mobi is good... sorry I forgot to add that in my post

message 14: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Jacqui

Leslye Diamond Roulette (Lloyd & Ladbrook #1) Diamond Roulette by Benjamin Kuttner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Diamond Roulette (Lloyd & Ladbrook #1)
by Benjamin Kuttner (Goodreads Author)

I really enjoyed reading this book - I liked the character build for the two main characters Ladbrook an addicted ex treasure hunter that wants back into the hunt (for the thrill and the money) and Lloyd the extreme fighter that did not know what he really wanted to do with his life after being injured while fighting ( the money helped him decide). They played well together.

The way that the hunt was set up like the stock exchange lent a new tilt to what would have been just a random bunch of people hashing it out for the the spoils. The Diamond!! The technology that they were able to use was impressive, the violence was just enough to keep you excited, the weaponry was explosive and the dialogue kept you involved with the story.

It was a page turner and i couldn't wait to see what would happen next!

View all my reviews