The Realms discussion

Human Realm > Buck wild's (bar)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 172 (172 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth sat at the bar, hand clutching a glass of vodka, while her foot absent mindedly kicked the counter lightly. She hummed to herself, happy with her hunger satisfied. She looked around the bar, seeing lots of handsome men and women, but she didn't see why to pursue them. She was having a nice time by herself why ruin that?

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
Ethan entered into the bar, he looked around, there was an empty chair at the bar near a very pretty girl. He went over and sat down, he ordered a beer then leaned back in his chair.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth sipped at her vodka, watching out of the corner of her eye, seeing a man sit right next to her. She gave a small giggle, but did not look at him directly. "Here we go again." She muttered, before the bartender handed her another vodka.

Ethan stretched and looked at the girl, he chuckled, "How many vodkas you getting?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth giggled and changed her voice to a British accent. "I'm going to have as many as I bloody please." She smiled turning to the man. She crossed her legs, making her black dress move higher up on her slender legs. She wore a strapless dress, with gold pumps. Her hair styled in a ponytail, with dark makeup.

Ethan smirked at her, "Well, don't let me stop you, darling."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth kept a cool and collected face. "I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem. Seems to me your here just to pick up girls, am I right?" She asked.

Ethan shook his head, "I don't believe in that kind of thing, why mess with girls hearts when you might fall for them? It's idiotic." He stated.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth Shrugged, "It's not all like that. Sure guys do that, even girls do it too. But, sometimes it's nice to do something recluse, especially with someone who you'll probably never meet again." Beth had dealt with this many times before, and she was honest about what she told Ethan.

Ethan stared at her, "I like you, your not like most girls." He laughed at himself, "I sound crazy, I just met you."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth found herself giggle. "Just a little bit, but hey, lust makes you say and do stupid things." She downed her last vodka with one quick tip of her head and looked back at the man. "So are you going to ask me my name or what?"

Ethan laughed, "What's your name, darling? I'm Ethan," he said holding out his hand.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gave a sly grin and grabbed his hand, and got out of her seat. She moved to where she stood in front of the man, with her arms draped around his neck. "Sorry, but that, whatever that was back there, was way to formal. But hi, I'm Elizabeth."

Ethan laughed at her, "It's okay," he wraps an arm around her waist to give her a small hug, then moved his arm back.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gave a nervous chuckle. "Uh okay, wasn't expecting that." She let go of him and move back an inch. Though she did have her seductive voice back. "So... Do you want to get of here?"

Ethan shrugged, "Sure, whatever you want to do, darling."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gave an inwardly groan. This man didn't seem the least bit interested in sex, or even in her. She was getting angry, "Look, if you don't want to, that's fine, but please stop wasting my time."

Ethan chuckled, "Ah, so you want me to make love to year?" He leaned forward and pressed his hand to her waist, "Oh darling, all you had to do is ask." He whispered into her ear.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth felt better, but his words still bothered her. She pulled lightly on his hair, so that he was looking at her face. "Let me just out one thing, this is not 'making love', all right?" She looked up at him with serious eyes.

Ethan nodded, his hand moving up, "Whatever, but one more thing," he looked at her up and down, "gosh, your sexy."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gave a small smile, and kissed him roughly on Ethan's lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she leaned against his hands. But she quickly pulled away. Her hunger had came back quickly, and she wanted this man to die with a smile on his face.

Ethan smiled, "Lets get out of here, somewhere more private."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth grabbed his hand, but didn't move away. "My thoughts exactly." She said in a hushed voice. She waited for him to pull her along, but she stayed closed to him.

Ethan smirked and grabbed her hand, he pulled her out of the bar and out to the city, past the city and a field.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is there an Rp place that you want to move to))

((Doesn't matter))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((How about countryside?))

Queen of The Moon Emi walked into the bar and smiled. It had been a little while since she had been here and she couldn't pin point why it was that she liked the place, but she did.

Ethan walked in, looking around, he sat down at the bar and ordered a beer.

Queen of The Moon Emily ordered a glass of wine and sat down at the last remaining seat, next to the guy who had just ordered a beer

Ethan looked at the girl and took a sip of his beer, he looked away and started to look at a tv on the wall.

Queen of The Moon Emily sighed. "Hi" she commented to the guy

Ethan looked back at the girl, "Hello."

Queen of The Moon ((I hate auto correct))

"What's that?" she asked pointing to the show on tv. She was still tryin to get a grasp on all of the sports that they had.

"That's football, never heard if it?" Ethan asked surprised, "It's really common."

Queen of The Moon "Oh, no. What do you do?" she asked

"Well, pretty much, they want to get a football to the other side of the fed to get 6 points, they get an extra point if they make a field goal." Ethan explained.

Queen of The Moon "It looks violent." she grimaced

"Yeah, it is, but it's fun to play," Ethan shrugged and smiled at her.

Queen of The Moon ((I have to go for a while. Got a football game lol))

((Lol okay, bye!))

Queen of The Moon "Well is there a less violent version?" she asked. She wanted to.play but she was afraid of getting hurt

"You could play without the tackling, just throw the ball and run, it's fun." Ethan explained to her.

Queen of The Moon "Oh okay." she nodded with a smile and sipped her wine.

"So what's your name?" Ethan asked the girl.

Queen of The Moon "Emilia." she offered her hanf

"That's a pretty name, mines Ethan." He said with a smile.

Queen of The Moon ((Omg you're alive!!!!))

Emi blushed and smiled. "My friends call me Emi though. So are there other sports like football?"

« previous 1 3 4