Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Associating Book with Author

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Fox (mssrfox) | 4 comments The book/short story was uploaded here
When the Letter Comes but it is associating with the wrong Sara Fox and should be associating here https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Moved the book to your page

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara Fox (mssrfox) | 4 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Wright (captainmichaelwright) | 6 comments I need your help please. The following book is incorrectly associated with the wrong author who has the same name as mine. It is currently associated with Michael Wright, Columnist for The Daily Telegraph which is incorrect. Please correct this error. Thank you.

The book exists on Amazon in digital and paperback form as follows:

A Balmy Breeze from Two Seas by Michael Wright

A Balmy Breeze from Two Seas by Michael Wright

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments #4 I moved your book to this Michael Wright profile. If you are interested, you can claim it by submitting these details. It will take a few days for GR staff to verify your claim and once done, your current reader profile will be merged with the author profile.

To disambiguate authors with same names, we use spaces between first name and last name. Since yours seems to be a familiar name, we already had other profiles taking up first 7 spaces - hence your author profile has 8 spaces between Michael and Wright, and all your books need to have author name with 8 spaces in between. This will have no impact on searches or any functionality - it is just to distinguish you from other Michael Wright profiles.