What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)
This topic is about Secrets
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young adult : Girl makes up a story about her identical twin's best friend (possibly a series). [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May-bell-love (new)

May-bell-love | 8 comments I read this in 2014 and I think that it's a couple of years old but not that old.

The story is about two blonde haired identical twins, one of them, (Jessica I think?) is the most popular girl at school and her identical twin sister is really geeky/ not popular and has a best friend called Erin. One day Jessica gets mad at her twin sister and in her room, Jessica sees her sister's email account and sends an email/rumour to Erin's boyfriend. This causes Erin's boyfriend to break up with Erin and she's extremely sad and mad at her best friend because Erin thinks that her best friend sent it.

This might be a series or a stand-alone book
Thank you!

message 2: by Ashley (last edited May 17, 2018 03:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley | 298 comments Just throwing it out there, but this reminded me of the Sweet Valley High book Secrets. Jessica, the more popular (evil) twin, if I remember right, gets ahold of letters that Enid, Elizabeth’s best friend, wrote and somehow spreads them around. Enid blames Elizabeth. Not exactly what you said but really close.

ETA: I guess some of the books have been updated to be more modern (email, cell phones) so it could be in the new version that it’s an email instead of a letter.

message 3: by May-bell-love (new)

May-bell-love | 8 comments Oh my god, thank you so much! Before I posted this, I was looking at the Sweet Valley High books and thinking that it was so similar to the books that I read before except that the books that I read were definitely more modern than those and I just looked the updated version and found them. Thank you!!!

Ashley | 298 comments You’re welcome =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Secrets (other topics)