The Realms discussion

vampire realm > bone saw alley

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

(in human Realm)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky walked down the dark alley, her hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket as pieces of her blonde hair were blown across her face in the dark winter night.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky saw a shadow standing ahead of her. Stopping in her path, all of her senses heightened and she prepared herself for a fight.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's there?" Sky shouted back. Her hair cut her vision into strips and she softly pushed it back behind her ear, trying to stay in the shadows.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky let out a sigh of relief and took a couple steps forward. The street lights lit up her face, highlighting her bright green eyes. "I'm Sky." She said quietly. Her body was still tense from being on defense.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky took his hand gently and shook it. "You as well." She said with a soft smile.

(K)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky retracted her hand and slid it back into her jacket pocket. "I was just out for a walk." She shrugged. "How about you?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You were out running this late at night?" She laughed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Her instincts told her to say no, but she swallowed them and nodded her head. "Sure." She smiled.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"My dad and I moved here when I was eight. I was in New York before that." Sky smiled as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seventeen. How about you?" She shivers a bit from the cold.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. She smiled. I know I look younger than I am." She smiled. "No, I'm fine." She lied.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is. I love all the energy there. It's most definitely lives up to its name as the city that never sleeps."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I miss it there." She sighs, smiling at the ground.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Won't you be cold?" She asked, smiling at his chivalry.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." She grins at him. The warmth of his jacket surrounds her and she worries that he will be freezing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)