readers advisory for all discussion

Day of Rain: Rise of the False Prophet
This topic is about Day of Rain
unsolicited recommendations > Zombies, Angels, Demons

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.A. Hartway (CAHartway) | 8 comments I've decided to reach out to my fellow authors and Sci-Fi fans to read the first installment of the DAY OF RAIN series. This modern day epic novel has been released on Kindle, however, I am willing to provide a (free) pdf copy of the book for those who are curious enough to take a chance reviewing this book.

Here is a brief synopsis:
In the last days, the fallen angels will be cast down to the earth. As falling stars, these beings explode into the earth, destroying one-third of all living creatures. In their wrath, they escape into the shadows of an eclipse (aided by the false prophet) into the portal of time to destroy mankind; and more crucially, the Messiah. If the demons are successful, all existence will become an eternal lake of fire.

Our only hope rests with the sleeping angels who walk the earth as humans, unknown to themselves or others like them. There is only one man who can awaken them in time to defend the attack of the enemy. But it may be too late?

And, there's more...

I won't give away much else, except that this story is a bundle of horror, romance, action, suspense, and mystery. It's a hell of a ride from beginning to end.

Get back to me.

-C.A.

message 2: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne (qbookbandit) | 1 comments Sounds very interesting. Not like anything that I have read before. I am definitely interested in giving a review :)

C.A. Hartway (CAHartway) | 8 comments The pdf version is coming your way. The first 3 chapters may be a little tense (maybe)... or exciting.

C.A. Hartway (CAHartway) | 8 comments Adrienne wrote: "Sounds very interesting. Not like anything that I have read before. I am definitely interested in giving a review :)"

Hello Adrienne,

I just wanted to make sure you were able to open the book link I sent you.

Thanks.

C.A. Hartway (CAHartway) | 8 comments If you haven't had a chance to read the excerpt on my page, go ahead and check it out. The story wastes no time with building up to the action. You don't know what you're missing.