The Realms discussion

vampire realm > Vampire ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

Were dance's are held, and human come but never leave >:)

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

(brb getting ice cream!"

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( BACCCKKK)

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate watched his people dance with the blood bags, each hahving a blast. the way their bodys moved and bended he longed to slit open one of their necks to drink

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
Indie wondered in, looking around, fear noticeable on her face. She moved swiftly around the bodies dancing, why was she even here? She was a loser, not some party person...

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate sniffed the air. he smelt fear. the best thing to smell on the blood bags, and something sweeter. strawberries?

Indie saw an open corner with no one in it, she quickly made her way over, sitting on the bench. She sighed, looking around at it was a disgusting sight really, everyone was grinding on each other. Scrunching her nose, she closed her eyes.

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled big. and folled the smell to a woman sitting on a bench. he paused she was breath taking. tate paused as he stared at her, she was looking down. " eh their so gross" he was reading her thouhgts , ' she doesnt like the dancing.' tate started to walk forward towards her standing up tall
" hello" his voice was low

Indie's head snapped up, she turned a shade of pink, "Um...hello...?" She said, but it came out more as a question. She looked down again, fiddling with her fingers.

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled smelling the fear. " why are you way over here" he asked casually he already knew but he wanted to play a game

"Um..." Indie saw some mischief in his eyes, she grows to herself, "Why do you want to know?"

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smirked at her " well well well, a fiest one" he spoke softly almost too softly for her to hear. " would you care to dance" he held his hand out to her

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( gota head to bed its really late, continue tomorrow night)

((Aw! Okay, cya!!))

Indie smacked his hand away, "No, I don't dance. And especially not with strangers!"

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( im back)

tate smiled at her " i am no stranger y-"
" my lord" a servant interrupted me. i hitched my eye brow to him
" and what do i owe the pleasure to be interrupted by you" i asked him calmly with power behind my words. the servant gulped "erm my humble apologies my lord" he bowed " dinner will be served at midnight tonight"
" yes and what do i need to do"
" you need to make your speech at 11:55 sir" as the servant scampered off.

message 18: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

(hellluuuur, i forgot the other one we where in can u do a post on it so i can go to it?)

Indie raised an eyebrow, "So your a person of power here? Hmm, why are you talking to me? And what feast?"

((I think it's at the park))

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( okay ill post their too!)

tate smiled at her " a person of power indeed " he held his hand out for her to take. " why not talk to a pretty lady?"

Indie swatted his hand away, "Im not 'pretty'! What are you a demon? A fallen angel? Werewolf??"

message 23: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled big " your beautiful" then scowled " i am none of those distinguish beasts"

"IM not beautiful...oh! Your a vampire! Aren't you?!" Indie said poking a finger into his chest.

message 25: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smacked her finger away " A vampire" he scouffed. then looked to his watch it was 11:52. He smiled at her " come deary walk with me to the daisy's will you?"

Indie rolled her eyes, "Like I would, you'll have to drag me." She said with a scoff.

message 28: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( srry had a shower)

tate smirked " oh i can do that" as he grabbed her hand and appeared next to the daisy's. he looked to his watch 11:55. he looked to jared and pointed to indie he knew his second would watch her as he made his speech.
" now you little one" he looked to indie " stay right here where i can watch you so you dont get hurt, do you understand?"

Indie glared at him, turning her heel and crossing her arms, but she stated their.

((Indie su sweggy and BOO YOU))

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

bahahahah she is swaggy xD)

tate walked up to the landing and held his arms out, the music stopped and a low soothing violin played
" good evening" his voice bounced off the walls
" i am so happy all of you could come to my home" several cheers rang out " For the last 100 years their has been a tradition, that on the spring equinox, a sacrifice would be made for the greater gods" tate smiled revealing his fangs.
" we are the greater gods and we appriceate the sacrifice you are giving for us" tate held his arms wide " NOW, my children" the clock struck midnight. " FEED" tate yelled as a frenzie broke out across the ballroom

Indie looked around, horrified, she backed up in fear, "All of you...stay away!"

message 33: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate looked down to indie and smiled.
" MY PRINCE" jared yelled to me
" Yes?" tate asked him.
" the girl?" jared spoke aloud
tate smiled to indie, " well see she is off limits to anyone "
" as you wish brother"
tate smiled

"What does that mean?? I'm off limits?" indie said growling at him.

message 35: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" it means" tate said as he moved slowly towards her as his fangs started to descend " your, off limits."
" jared" tate smiled to him " go eat , have some fun". the screaming started as he watched.
" As you wish, my lord" jared scamped off and ripped into some poor helpless fools neck.

Indie stared at him, "G-get away from me.." she said, but to her luck a wall was right behind her.

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smirked " now now now" he spoke to her as the screams proceeded around them, he lifted his arms to brace beside her head. " and why would you want me to do that" he smiled at her with full fang.

Indie glared, "Your going to suck my blood, I rather not have that happened!" she said lifting her hand to blast him.

message 40: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate backed away from her " your blood" he asked her with confusion, he could see the power building behind her eyes, if he wasnt careful she could blast him and he would end up killing her, he wanted to saviour her. " no i dont want your blood but rather your company, if thats alright?"
( gotta eat dinner )

Indie's eyes softened, "Okay...but please no fangs.." she said a light blush on her cheeks

message 42: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled " no no, no fangs" as they retracted into his gums. he held his arm out for her to take. " come we can talk in the library too much carnage for my taste" as he waved to what was happening around them

Indie nodded, "Libarys are good, no biting, safe." She clarified, giving him a sly smile. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

message 44: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled " no fangs, no biting" he laughed. " the library is my favorite place but shh" he smirked " it will blow my ass hole attitude

Indie laughed, "I won't tell a soul," she said zipping her lips and 'throwing' the key, "Promise."

message 46: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smirked at the little girl " good good" he led her out of the screaming ballroom while he closed the doors and started to lead her down the candle lit hall. " why are you here" he asked her curios to why she came here she definitely wasn't like most human that much he could smell

Indie shrugs, "I don't know, the outside look pretty so I just came in...I like pretty things," "And why do you care?"

message 48: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate watched her "because of what time it is, and I realize that you are not into the type of scene that is happening" he pointed behind them " back their". tate grimaced " id say curiosity but that would make me sound rather odd I believe, im not to well on your customs of this time"

Indie shrugged, "Whatever, I'm a curious person, what can I say? She said waking with him down a hallway. "So your a vampire king?"

message 50: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate stopped " a vampire king" he looked at her as if she was stupid, " their is no A this is only The" he raised a brow at her " i am the vampire king"

« previous 1 3