Deadly Lanterns discussion

Role-Playing Areas > Light academy dining hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Go.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Everlie entered the dining hall with her headphones in her ears. She usually would listen to music while she ate because it soother her. She said down eating a salad while reading a book about light control.

message 3: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

kalvin wake | 652 comments Mod
Polan saw Everlie reading a book he walked up behind her and put his hands over her eyes gently." Guess who it is?" He said in a playful tone.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know is it....Polan" She asked when she heard his voice. She felt his hands over her eyes and she couldn't see but she still him to well, "How have you been,Polan?"

message 5: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

He took his hands off "Great and your still reading?" He asked sitting next to her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I am I didn't find anything on the Kai's like if there was a way to help them. I did find a book on light control well for me anyways" She said giving him a smile before putting down the book.

message 7: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Cool I guess" He said smiling and putting his arm around her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you get some sleep? You look better from the last time I saw you" She said studying his face closely.

message 9: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Thanks and yeah I feel much better you were right" He said.'Did she smell like strawberries he thought.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed lightly when she stared to long, "I am sorry I didn't find anything about it. I haven't slept since the last time I saw you"

message 11: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Really you still look amazing" He said.((good night))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((night))

She blushed again when she heard those words, "I uh- thank you Polan"

message 13: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"So you know the Academies won't be safe on the Day of Sage" He remember taking his arm off of her.

message 14: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie walked in happily, followed by a few friends,

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia walked in next looking around. " wow."

message 16: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "You've never been here before?" Queenie asked quizzically.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. I'm new remember."

message 18: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Oh yeah." Queenie defeat like she had known Amelia forever.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled, "feeling's neutral, buddy." She winked and sat down at a table. " where's whats his name?"

message 20: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "I have no idea." Queenie smiled. "He never even told me his name."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Percyfreak wrote: ""So you know the Academies won't be safe on the Day of Sage" He remember taking his arm off of her."

"I will be safe Polan stop worrying because I can handle myself" She said going through her hair, "I will help if needed to.....I have control
"

message 22: by kalvin, Dark Kai (last edited Aug 03, 2014 12:00PM) (new)

"I believe you" he said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why did you say that?" She asked putting her stuff up, "Polan just tell me if you think I am weak."

message 24: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Can I join?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((mhmm))

message 26: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Thanks.))
Queenie was sitting in the dining hall with a few other friends. She walked over to Eve's table, wager to finish their earlier conversation.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh hey QUeenie" She said before changing her composure looking at her with a smile. She was mad at Polan at the moment. She got that he wanted to protect her from anything but she wasn't weak anymore, "What do you want?"

message 28: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Wow, thanks for the warm welcome." Queenie remarked dryly. "But you said we would continue our conversation later."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am sorry Queenie I just got in a fight with my b- friend" She said with a frown before she walked beside her, "Please remind me of what we were talking about"

message 30: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie gigged. "Ooooohhhh, who is he?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed with a smile, "Polan, He is the guy who helped me with my power control. He was my first kiss and he said he wanted to be more than friends. He is really sweet and kind"

message 32: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie looked down sadly. She wished she had someone like that. "Cool." But we were talking about your power control too. But if you have it worked out, I should leave." She smiled at Eve, if a little wistfully.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry Queenie you will find someone I kno you will all you need is date" She said with a smile patting her back, "My power control is based on my emotion and I control now pretty well. What has been up with you?"

message 34: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Wait,how did you know what I was thinking?" Queenie frowned. "But yeah, I've been speaking with Zane, and thinking about the prophecy,"

((I gotta go… be back in like 5 minutes.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

"I saw the frown on your face plus I was did the same thing when I heard about everyone's relationship" She said with a laugh, "You have been speaking with that gugy.....I really cant stand him"

message 36: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Join the club" then Queenie looked a little remorepseful at her attitude. "I mean, he is pretty bad, but sometimes he can be ok."

message 37: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((I have to go.… my mom is giving me so many jobs.… be back in an hour.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her with a smile, "Do you like him,Queenie? Do you have a crush on a bad boy?" She nudged her playfully before she laughed at her.

message 39: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Please. I don't envy his girl problems.… he has two girls fighting over him."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay!))

"Alright ill stop but hey why would anyone like him. He is so rude and not mention mean" She said this with a huff.

message 41: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "He can be nice." Queenie looked up at Eve. "He also thinks we attacked him unfairly. He says it was 4 against 1."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well in my defense he attacked me first he deserved it. If you see him tell him he owes me a rematch. I am prepare for anything that comes my way" She said with a clenched fist.

message 43: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie laughed. "I think he feels the same way. But," she said, sobering. "Nows not the time for grudges. The day of sage is predicting sine badd things."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know I keep having bad vibes each time someone mentions it. That is why Polan and I got in a fight. I want to help the Kai's but he said its to dangerous" She said with crossing her arms over her chest.

message 45: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie rolled her eyes. "Boys. They know bothing." She laughed. "You want to help me with my mission?"

message 46: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Ummm.… Eve?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mission sure anything to keep my mind off of him" She said with a frown.

message 48: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Ok. We are going to the dark realm.… but not now." Queenie put her hand on eve's shoulder. "Don't stress, he'll come and apologize soon enough."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"He doesn't seem like the type to realize he was wrong" She groaned before looking at Queenie, "Why do you need to go to the dark realm"

message 50: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "It's complicated."

« previous 1