The Realms discussion

fairy realm > Syvina Jones flower

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks!))

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

np :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina fluttered down into her house. She smiled and looked around.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((House lay out;
[image error] ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled a little, her house was so big! Well it was tiny, but big for her.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Sebastian smiled, one thing he really enjoyed was traveling through the dream world to the world of such bright colours

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina sat down on her couch and smiled. She started to think of what she was going to do today.

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Sebastian sayed invisible, he honed in This ability over the centres of being alive. ' this one doesnt look like she would call me' he though hmm he shouldnt stray from the task though

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina decided that she was going to either;
A. Sit around and do nothing
Or B. Find new people and throw a party.
She thought. Why not both?

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

For some reason Sebastian wanted nothing more then to feed, he could feel the burning hunger in his veins. He hunter to push his lips to the little fairy, what was her name syviana..? Syvina.? , hmm he would have to focus a little more on her mind. Being able to read minds was so tiring for Sebastian, sometimes he loved just blocking them out, but when it came for dinner he couldn't help himself. Maybe he should introduce himself?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina was thinking about cute little kitties playing poker together. "All in." Went Mr. Cuddles. Syvina giggled and contained thinking about the game.

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Sebastian stared at syvina , seriously thAt was her idea of a party, like come on he thought you gotta have some beer and some girls hanging off you. Then that's a party.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina asmiled and looked around the room. She felt someone else with her. "Oh! Are we playing hide and seek? Can I be it?" She asked.

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

mhmm she can sense me can she, sab thought, well lets see how this is going to play out. Slowly Sab walked till he was kneeling in front of the her, he smiled known she couldn't see him, slowly he blew on her face, her hair fanned around her, she squeaked and jumped up.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"That was fun!" She cheered, "Do it again! I like playing hide and seek!" She said happily.

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab back up a step and whatched her, how could she find that funny, in a snap of a finger i could kill her and she laughs and prances around as if im nothing. Sab was so aghasted he didnt even know what to do, slowly he revealed himself and put his hands on his hip
"why the hell did you laugh" he huffed "hasnt your mother ever told you to be carful!" he demanded

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's a mother?" Syvina asked confused, "Os it a type of party?" She asked suddenly excited.

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab stared at her agasted. What the hell he tilted his head,"a mother is someone who takes care of you" he looked at her, trying to swiper her mind, "pure" he whispered the worse kind to get along with

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who would take care of me? Why would that happen?" She asked confused.

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"r u serious?, you honestly dont know what a mother is?" sad asked appaled

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." Syvina nodded, "I grew up here alone." She said kicking her feet.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab looked at her shocked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong with that?" She asked confused. Was that it normal, or?

message 26: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" no its not normal!" sab yelled getting more and more frustrated with this thing " a mother is something that protects you, and give birth to you"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was born in a flower like normal people." She said laughing, "You're silly!"

message 28: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"ah" sab stumbled from her words... she really didnt know.. "ah sorry to burst your bubble little one but, i was born from dreams and everyone is born diffrently but mostly from a person"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina thought, "that's weird..." She commented, "I'm Syvina!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

(HIIIIIIIA :3)

message 32: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"no it is not wierd , your weird" Sab stated. Leaning forward sab lifted his hand to touch the little fairys cheek, he was so hungry

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina frowned. "Aww," she smiled again, "But oh well! What are you doing?" She asked.

message 34: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab growled " oh me well im hungry"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that?" She asked confused.

message 36: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"hungry?" sab asked, he had never been more annoyed in his life, leaning forward he breathed on his lips, feeling her gasp. he suked fast before she could move. instantly a yellow substance almost as sweet as necture came into his mouth, her life form.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina turned around from that and sucker punched him. "That hurt!" She yelled.

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab easily grabbed her hand " i wouldnt do that, dont want to make it harder then it is" he smiled