https://pin.it/bzpjuske3eto7m

His unthreaten large form

https://pin.it/drjud2ul6ih7xm

His other form when threaten or pissed

https://pin.it/x64muzo6ng3kvf

message 5: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
((I start we be at school)).

It was at lunch time. Jacus was tired and decide to sleep on one of the benches. In his small and adorable wolf form. He stretch and yawn and curl into a ball. He was so tired from the training that his dad put him through during th weekend.

message 6: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus start to whimper softly in his dream. A girl wolf came up to Jacus and pick him, “baby bro you need to calm down.” She sat down. Put him on his lap. Scratching his ears hoping he will wake up. After awhile.

Jacus shot up growling turning into his pure whit wield form. Only reason why he didn’t turn into his vicious wolf form. Because he was more scared than anything.

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

Kira frowned at her brother, “Dad been training way to hard. Understanding your the next alpha and put through this crap fighting very dangerous supernatural mostly those hell hounds. They aren’t a to be miss with you. Plus you been trained since you were only 8 years old. This should have stop. I’m going to call dad.” She walk off letting anyone else to go and call him down.

Jacus lower his ears realizing he look really weak. He look down at the floor. He couldn’t believe this much stress and all the hint for the past few days been bothering him like this.

message 8: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus head flick and glare at Pearl, “Don’t even think about it cat!” He spoke to her with his mind. He couldn’t believe a freakin cat want to try something on him. Thinking he wasn’t thinking was near him. Even during freak out time his dad taught also watch your surroundings because enemy will tackle at the time. Because it would be a vulnerable time for him.

message 9: by ArmyVet (new)

Bunch of the werewolves have stop on everything they where doing. They couldn’t believe what this girl was saying. His eyes narrow he step to the side. How can this girl see right through him. He was raised with an alpha and will be the next alpha. But, he was a born from a rogue omega. He step back turn off walking away. His pack gave the girl the ugly look.

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus went to the bathroom turned human change cloth. He walk out of the bathroom lean over pearl grab her phone. “I don’t care if you like me or not. But I would like you respect me as a human. I don’t care what you are. I respect everyone as I like to be respect. But disrespect me I don’t tolerate it very good.”

message 11: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus narrow his eyes and put in his pocket. “like I said respect. You think if you go to any teacher or authority will help guess again. Everyone here knows. I’m not a jerk just when I get nasty remarks to someone I don’t even know. I serious should allow no phone in school can talk to the my parents about it. I mean the only reason why it hasn’t been a rule because I told my parents not to do it. But I can turn it around. ALL IM ASKING IS SAY SORRY AND I GUVE THE PHONE BACK.” He didn’t even flinch from the scratch.

message 13: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus smirk to himself, “What if I said I was?” He was curious on what this girl say now. Of course he was and was not.

message 14: by ArmyVet (new)

((Did you want my character me older and his like a substitute teacher or something like that))

message 15: by ArmyVet (new)

((Never mind ugh))

Jacus shake his head, “No I am not I’m just the alpha son is all.” He look the the side thinking what and huh.

((Looking for a link for my character))

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus smile step back twist his body and took off running. Into the guy bathroom putting her phone in a box that everyone respect basically know ones and no touching either. But he had an idea the girl has the guts to maybe go in the male bathroom to go get it. He went for her to come and fight for it.

message 18: by ArmyVet (new)

((Sweet))

message 19: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus yawned and went to his locker and got the things he needed for the day. He grab the phone and walk out of the bathroom walking to his room. He was passing pearl and toss her phone back again.

message 20: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus was about to keep her phone. But he didn’t care for keeping it. He went to his music class he like playing the piano and he was amazing at it too.

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

((Im sorry I was super busy I was getting ready for my son's bday and parents had me runing around like crazy...everything is back to normal for a little awhile....^-^))

A friend name Rosa came up to him knowing what song he was playing. She start to sing it they both just seem to be in the same world. After the song was done. They start to talk about having like a duet together and see if they can make money out of it.

Luke look at her, "Rosa I know you like me for a long time but, I told you already I don't see you like that."

message 22: by ArmyVet (new)

Rosa got frustrated and walk off.

Luke saw a friend Damien Walk up to him seat next to him. They start to shove and joke around. They been friends like 5 years old. He want to see what everyone would react they gave each other a look. They lean over and kiss each other. But neither realize how much they would like it and start to wrap each other arm. They were both bisexual.

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look up hearing the new girls music and couldn’t believe how easy. The music was telling him how she was feeling. Luke look at his friend and smile. He put his head on his friend shoulder.

message 24: by ArmyVet (new)

Rosa shake his head seat next to pearl. “I can’t believe this. But he is bisexual. Choice a guy before a girl. Ugh.”

message 25: by ArmyVet (new)

Rosa look at her knowing she was a werecat. “Oh I see!”

Luke snuggle closer to his friend just so tired.

message 26: by ArmyVet (new)

Rosa glare at the sight had no idea what to do or say to anyone. She through Luke book at him.

Both Luke and his friend jump and both turn into their little wolf form freaking out.

She walk up to them and pick them. Start to scold them like she was their mother.

message 27: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke finally open his eyes a bit and first thing he saw pearl. His eyes widen title head wondering what was that for.

message 28: by ArmyVet (new)

Ross walk behind Pearl, “You like him get in line girl. More than half the girl like him especially because his the alpha.” She got up and walk off.

Luke friend stretch and snuggle against still a sleep. Luke look at Pearl and made a cute pup voice and close his eyes.

message 29: by ArmyVet (new)

((sorry didn't reply to it))

Rose shake his head.

Luke wiggle his ears and jump on Pearls desk and curl up on his desk. He was doing it for being a little rude but, also need his own space at the same time.

message 30: by ArmyVet (new)

((I@u there))

message 31: by ArmyVet (new)

((Lol it didn’t show your post for the reply. So just waiting for your reply love.))

message 32: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke rolled around and curl up in a ball. He went back taking nap. He heard the the teacher coming in and open his eyes.

message 33: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke wiggle his ears and his friend jump next to him both pay attention to the teacher and listen very well.

message 34: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke saw in the corner of his eyes. He got up and went on his desk. He got between her face and work. He put his nose on her nose.

message 35: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke knew she like like him but he couldn’t tell how much. He lick her nose. He curl up in a ball.

message 36: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke close his ears swaying his tail happily. He love his ear was scratching.

Rose narrow her eyes got up and pick up Luke from Pearls desk, “No cat is allow to touch our alpha like that.”

message 37: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at Rose and paw her face. She look down and gave him a look. Luke lower his ears knowing what she was saying and also knowing she was very jealous too.

message 38: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke guy friend went on her desk title his head. ‘what’s wrong with you sweetie?’ He spoke with her with his mind.

message 39: by ArmyVet (new)

He look at them and sigh, ‘She can get super jealous even that she know they will never date. But it take her awhile to warm up to people. She took about 6 month before she except me. ‘. He scratch his ears with his hind legs.

message 40: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus Luke’s friend lower his ears, ‘Yes but if the alpha allows you to the rule will not count. She does know all the rule but not the underline part. She uses the rules for her benefits. If you know what I mean?”

message 41: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus smirk, ‘He did allow you that’s why she took him. If he push away or tell you to stop then that’s him saying no.’ He purred and lover his head showing he was a scratch too.

message 42: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus purred loudly like a cat but he didn’t understand why. He just left be getting any kind of an affection from someone.

Luke was at the door way waiting for Jacus in his human form finally he turned back.

message 43: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus and Luke start to walk outside front of the school. Didn’t notice that Pearl was there they stop right in front of her and start to talk on how rude Rose was.

Luke was red because was so annoyed by her action, “I talk to her just how dare she whip me up like she’s my mom. The cat girl isn’t bad looking nor harsh. I mean at first I thought she was but nah it’s her first day here I think.?”

message 44: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus look at Pearl and wink at her when Luke look away. Jacus has it plan the entire time. “Luke so the phone thing. Was that just a tease or what?”

Luke blush, “At first I was pissed what she said about me. But when I got a good look at her I decide I couldn’t be mean to a hottie even thou she a fur ball. “.

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus lean over and kiss Luke in the mouth, “How about dating a girl for once man. Why is it when it’s sexual needs you come to me. “

Luke growled, “Because I will not screw a girl unless I feel in love with me nor a kiss.”

message 46: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke smirk and walk off seeing Rosa. He wave and walk to her car for the drive home.

Jacus frowned at the sight.

message 47: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus turned into his pure white fur with icy blue eye wolf form. ‘Sorry for that sight they have been friends ever since they were 6 years old. But same time Luke is very cold at time because he doesn’t like making a big discussion. I can talk to him and see what is going on with his head.” He was talking to her walking next to her.

message 48: by ArmyVet (new)

((because, Im using Jacus and Rosa Im going to make a profile page for them too))

Jacus title his ears wondering how she doesn't like Luke. I mean luke can be super hard to read because, he doesn't allow no one read him or think they know what he wants. He seat there swaying his ears confused. He look around scared to go home because, its Friday night his dad will be home drinking all night hurting him or wanting to fight him. He lay down trying to think what to do.

message 49: by ArmyVet (new)

Name: Jacus
Appearance: https://pin.it/ikv6qicwiilct6

https://pin.it/hn6konx2zxl726

Name: Rosa
Appearance: https://pin.it/6zryumbi7nbaez

https://pin.it/wcw5o3elhwgw5p

She doesn’t turns into her animal form because, the truth was she was half werewolf and half werecat herself.

« previous 1