Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Kamiko's Writing > My funny, true stories

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments I will be posting true hilarious stories here! I will try to make them as interesting as possible without exaggerating!

message 2: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 2486 comments Mod
Can't wait!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

woooo this should be fun

message 4: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Hopefully you find this funny and I will not include anyone's name since I don't have their permission...

It was a hot, sunny day in my fourth grade class. The air was muggy, and everyone, even the teachers were tired. The windows were open, the fans on full blast, and the lights off. Still, everyone struggled to pay attention to the voice of our teacher, but it just wouldn't work.
I sat there, daydreaming about ice cream when I heard our teacher, Mrs.____________, say in a commanding voice to our other teacher, Mr._______, "Stand completely still!" The whole class perked up, wondering what was going on. In one quick, fluid motion, Mrs.____________ slapped Mr._______ on the back really hard with a bunch of papers. He let out a loud "Ow!' We stared in complete shock fit with utter silence. I wondered whether my eyes were playing tricks on me. Mrs. ____________ was a fun teacher, but she was strict and a no-nonsense type.
As I watched the scene unfold, we soon found out that she had slapped him because a stink bug had landed on him. Instead of just squashing it, she had squashed it, then squeezed it out in the trash can and then let it go outside.
"You didn't have to hit so hard!," Mr. _______complained. We all had a good laugh, even though the stink bug wasn't laughing. On the back of our teacher's shirt was a stain, and it smelled a little. I will never forget the day our teacher hit the other teacher. It was so funny!

message 5: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 2486 comments Mod
XD XD XD XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSIES!!!!!!!! HA..WICH THAT HAPPENED IN MY SCHOOL!

message 7: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments We all burst out laughing!

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kburson) | 18 comments Haha, very cute story!

message 9: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Thank you!

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kburson) | 18 comments I just read your first couple chapters of your HP fanfic, and I love it!!! I want to know more about Evelyn and why she seems so special and what happened with the sorting hat. keep it up! I noticed you said you were submitting it for a competition. Just be sure to proofread it before you send it off because there are some typos--capitalization and such. Awesome job!

message 11: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Thank you! Also, the competition is over, but I'll make sure to edit the mistakes! Thanks for your advice!

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kburson) | 18 comments oh okay, but it was awesome! can't wait for more!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kamiko, you are a great writer and really funny! Also, I just want to say that it's really nice how you read like everyone's stories! Thank you. :)

message 14: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Awwwww, thank you so much! I like to read everything because it's really interesting to see the different styles and stuff. I loooooooooove your writing, too!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

You too, Kamiko! :)

message 16: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Omfg XD I'd have been like, 'Mrs _______ is attacking! RUN!'

Lol, wonder if he ever got the stain off. :D

message 18: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments xD. I doubt it.