The Realms discussion

Werewolves/ shifters Realm > big bone lake

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hey Margo

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Name: Aquira Bleu
Nickname: Quir (kwhyer)

Sexuality:Bisexual

Personality: She loves to do anything with dance, and is always looking for someone to hang out with. She likes being friends with guys and girls, and is always looking for a cute relationship.

Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, pale, freckles, people have said her eyes are a perfect mix of grey green and blue. Has a tail the same color as my eyes. My top is a frilly top, with sleek sleeves that aren't exactly attached to the top.

I'd love to roleplay with anyone :)

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly That one ^^^

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Or do I have to be a werewolf or shapeshifter?

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ok I'll use the mermaid one then

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly What about you?

message 8: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ok

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ok I'll make a scene

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Quira and Sophie have been friends for years, and they are eachothers soul sister. They decide to go on a little getaway. This is how it starts...

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Idk. How about THE LAKE?

"We all know I'm hot"

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I can't wait to swim, what about you Sophie?
*Aqua walks down trail smoothly, as if walking on tile.*

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly " I know right! This brings me back!" She says as they reach the lake. Aqua jumps in, and transform into full mermaid.

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Let's have some fun now..." Aqua says, as she uses her power to create a beam of water around them. She jumps on, and goes spiraling in the beams path.

message 15: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "I've learned to manipulate water. I can do nearly everything with it!"

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "I wish!" She said splashing her friends face.

message 17: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Aqua aimed her hand just in front of Sophie, and sucked the water out. Sophie started falling but aqua let the water back.

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Aqua play-punched her, and suddenly stopped. She put her finger to her lips, and the girls listened. The werewolves were starting their hunt. "Oh crap!"

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Aqua dried both of them off. She created little creatures and willed them to wreck havoc. They fluttered and scuttled off. The girls ran in the opposite direction as fast as their legs could take them.

message 20: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I have to leave now, I'm going to dinner with my fam

message 21: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I'm back!

message 22: by Kelly (new)

Kelly OMG ur still on! Addict much? Lol jkjk

message 23: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Oh sh*t" Aqui says as she looks around.

message 24: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Suddenly something lurking in the shadows nearby snarls, and the girls hold in a scream. "I'm going to use a silencing trick. Hold still. We will be able to talk but through a channel of water. They won't catch us if we are light on our feet."

message 25: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "My inner compass is telling me we are heading parallel to the path. We should be ok."

message 26: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hey

message 27: by Kelly (new)

Kelly U ready to play?

message 28: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Oh ok. Sweet dreams

message 29: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Ummm straight right?" She asked suddenly questioning her previous judgements.

message 30: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Ok. Let me call a taxi."

message 31: by Kelly (new)

Kelly She said strutting forward a little bit faster.

message 32: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "I hacked my phone. 4 bares baby!" She said dialing the taxis number. "I need you ASAP. We are in the midst of the nightly hunt, and aren't werewolves. Please send your fastest person!!!!" She scream whispered in the phone.

message 33: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "They got it." She said sitting on the side of the road putting her head in her hands.

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "You know me, I can't handle stress very well."

message 35: by Kelly (new)

Kelly The taxi rounded the bend and pulled up beside them. "Not long I guess!" Aqui said

message 36: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Ugh yes please." She said leaning back on the plush seat. (Lets do two characters per person??)