1X1 Detailed and Mature RP discussion

Mature RP > Loveme22 x Armyvet

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
Sweet

Where to start. What you want to do or just brainstorm

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments hum want to do some type of fantasy

message 4: by ArmyVet (new)

Yea I do like fantasy a lot I know you like only doing FXM and you like doing female

I was thinking about something to do with werecat with my character and at the beginning he wasOrdinary human. Then after a while so when he turns into a cat freaks out your character and of course my character.

I was saying about drawn for my character could be hunters human and half breed werecat cats. Because he is a rare cat or or wwerecat

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments i don't know don't do werecat stuff

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments would you do a FxF

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

I haven’t much been a fond of it but I can try again. How about a werewolf something like we did before

message 8: by ArmyVet (new)

But I will have say I prefer m x f and I like being a male for some reason

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments i don't really do MxM
and sure

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

Okay werewolf it is my character sheet coming up

message 11: by ArmyVet (new)

Name: Jacus loved

Appearance

https://pin.it/tv7djcjqljudll
https://pin.it/tabmz7lfrmp4u4

His innocent and cute form

https://pin.it/tabmz7lfrmp4u4

His unthreaten large form

https://pin.it/drjud2ul6ih7xm

His other form when threaten or pissed

https://pin.it/x64muzo6ng3kvf

message 12: by ArmyVet (new)

The innocent form link is off.

https://pin.it/uiuolhfci2vywv

message 14: by ArmyVet (new)

((Pretty. I start at school time))

Jacus wasn’t up for school at all. He was very early and decide to lay on a bench. In his little wolf form. He curl up closing his eyes taking a nap. He felt the warmth of the sun coming out. It felt so good on his fur. He was in a deep sleep. His parents been so worry about him. Because no werewolf has so many forms. Why did their child have so many total 3. They been asking around not many elders. They said they were myths.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments (Can he be the alpha’s son? Should they know eachother?)

Shadow was having a very bad weak and was wearing a sweatshirt all the time. She was getting abused every day by her parents for being there unwanted child. She was a accident and they hated her for that. She has 3 older brothers and they are no help either. She drove to school early after she had finished making her family food.

message 16: by ArmyVet (new)

((Yea I was thinking the same with the alpha. Either way))

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus wiggle here and there having an uneasy dream. His paw start to twitch here and there. Like was about to run. One of the bets that watch over him was near by keeping a careful eye on him.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments (Should they know eachother

message 19: by ArmyVet (new)

((Sure))

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow went up to her favorite spot in the school she was so early to school but she didn't care. She put her headphones in and listened to Pandora for a little while then she was contemplating calling Jacus. They were friends and the Alphas son she felt safe with him but hasn't told him what was happening at home she needed him bad. She took out her phone and then dialed his number pressing call.

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus beta body guard heads the phone. He had it because Jacus was in his baby wolf form and was sleeping. He answer the phone, “ Hey shadow Jacus is sleep at the moment.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow sighed and then said. "Can you tell him when he is awake to call me." She sounds like she had been crying.

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

He frowned, “Look you guys been friends just come down here and seat next him. Maybe your presence will wake up and I can head off doing something beside watching this silly guy.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments "You know his parents would like that but, ok." Shadow gets into her car and then hangs up the phone after telling him bye and drive to the Alphas house. She knocks on the door and waited till the alpha or Luna answers. It was a huge house.

message 25: by ArmyVet (new)

The beta open the door.

Jacus rolled on his side still fast asleep. Not knowing what it was happening. He start to get a slight uneasy dream. He start to twist and twirl around his bed.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments "Hello Beta so where is he?" She asks not wanting to sound rude.

message 27: by ArmyVet (new)

He look at her and point upstairs where Jacus bedroom was at. He just wasn’t going through talk to her.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow went up to Jacus and shoke him a little bit. "Jacus wake up its Shadow

message 29: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus open his eyes a little look up at Shadow. He stretch got up shake himself and his fur fluff up. He seat on his butt scratch his ears and clean himself, “How can I help you Shadow?”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow sighed and giggled a little bit. She scratched behind his ear with a smile. But it was a bit of a forced and took a deep breath. "Well your beta over there left and i just kinda need a friend."

message 31: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus title his head, “Is it to do with your awful dad again. I mean you won’t say nothing. But, yours and his body says everything to me. Those bruises aren’t from any falls. Are you hear to say the truth to me finally. Tell me what he is doing to you and is your brother part of it or looks the other way?” He didn’t do anything because only rule is if someone comes and talks about it then an alpha can intervene with an beat family issue.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments “How did you figure it out? I was gonna tell I just don’t know what will happen once he figures out I told you.” Shadow takes a deep breath and rolls up her sleeve showing him the bruises. “My brothers join in.” She was on the verge of crying

message 33: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus look at his beta and nudge at him to do what they had plan. “He was the one point the evidence that you were leaving in a hostile environment. His name is Damien my right hand guide and fighter too. He will tell our dads and see what is the best way to handle it. I will figure out with your brother. “. He got up and lick her nose.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments “I don’t want to go to school do you think alpha will let me stay here for today.” Shadow says rolling down her sleeves.

message 35: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus went under his cover and turned human, “yes. I prefer if you stay here when we deal with your family. Plus don’t even leave the house for nothing. Could you step out for me to change please.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow nods getting up and walking out. She opens her bag and takes out her phone putting in her headphones tuning out everything. She goes to wait in the living room

message 37: by ArmyVet (new)

Like start to change knowing what he has to do. But two warrior wolves. They were one of the best he had in his pack. He sigh and putting his shoes and sockets. He finally got to the bathroom and brush his teeth and fix his hair.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow lays down on the couch tired and felt so exhausted she couldn’t keep her eyes open. She hasn’t slept in days

message 39: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke got everything ready and walk out of his room. He motion the other to stay and watch out for shadow. He keep walking to the school he close the door to the house very slowly and quiet.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow woke up a little bit later and groaned looking around forgetting where she was. Once she figured out where she was she sighed she then looked outside and saw her parents car.

message 41: by ArmyVet (new)

((sorry i was gone for awhile))

One of luke's beta warrior was near Shadow just incase anything happen. He look at Shadow and look up and narrow his eyes. He was getting ready to do anything to protect her. Luke told him even death is optional too.

Luke finally went to school and look around for Shadow brothers. When he found them. Went up to them and round kick them both back of the head.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments ((No worries.))

Shadows dad knocks on the door wondering if his daughter is inside. Shadow tenses up. "please don't let him take me back."

"What the hell man why did you do that." Her oldest brother says

message 43: by ArmyVet (new)

The beta shift and got in his dense and ready to fight him. He look at Luke’s mom and dad went to the door. “Coming.”

Luke’s narrow his eyes, “How could you do that to shadow.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadow stays behind the beta in fear. She hasn’t shifted yet so when she does she finds her mate. When the alpha opened the door her father says, “I am sorry for disrupting you this afternoon but I am looking for my daughter

“What are you talking about?” He says

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

Damien Luke's dad look at him, "She is here but, im not allowing her to go home with you. Thats final and I ask of you as an alpha to my beta im ordering you to go home. I will take care for her for awhile and see what will happen then." HE gave them a chance to see how they react it will show him everything.

The beta look at the alpha's and Shadow's parents to make sure he knows when to attack or what to do.

Luke laughed and gave them a serious look, "YOu damn straight know what I am talking about!"

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Shadows dad micheal growls lowly and then says right at shadow. “What did you tell your alpha? Whatever she said is untrue now let’s go home daughter.” He was holding back his wolf. “No I won’t go with you.” Shadow says to her father and he tries to get inside.

“Oh so what did she tell you this time? She is such a lier.” Her older brother smirks getting up from where he was down

message 47: by ArmyVet (new)

Damien narrow his eyes. “I think she didn’t have say nothing to us. I seen some bruises. My son been telling me to just banned you from this pack. But I want to give you a chance leave and you can stay in the pack. SO GO HOME!”

The beta growled loudly back at her dad. For a warning that he will fight him.

Luke start to get pissed and made a fist on both hands. “I think you know she to scared to tell me anything. I knew this entire time. I just went into the business because she weak and sick. She need to be taken care off.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Micheal stares at his Alpha then back at his daughter. “I’m sorry Alpha I don’t know what bruises your talking about” it was all over his face he is lying. Shadow was shaking in fear as he starts walking inside. “Now I am taking my daughter home”

He smirks “you know Alpha she is a lier right. Always has been you should know that by now.

message 49: by ArmyVet (new)

The beta had it and lung towards shadow dad. With great rage on how awful of her dad was.

Damien step to the side for the beta to have a better range.

Luke turned into a wolf and attack shadows brothers.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments Micheal turns into his wolf and starts fighting against the beta. Shadow didn’t feel so good as she started seeing spots on her vision. She hadn’t eaten in weeks and she collapses onto the ground. Her legs give out from under her.

Her older brother transforms running at him.

« previous 1