Partnering RP discussion

Original 1+1: > Mimi and Meredith's RP.

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Here you two go, I hope that you both have a good time and never be afraid to ask for help or questions!)

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Are you ready?))

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((ok mine is the third character on my character sheet !!!))

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((yeah no problem))

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((great ok you start but since i'm not in college this might be a little difficult for me!)))

message 6: by mere (new)

mere (meredithhh) | 8 comments ((okay))

message 7: by mere (new)

mere (meredithhh) | 8 comments the first week of college was over, and Hailey felt euphoric. She was pleased with her schedule, her classes, and her professors. She loved her dorm room. She was in a duplex suite; she had one roommate, a bathroom, and a common area with enough room for a couch and a television. It was small, but it was perfect, especially for her first year of college. Freshmen having their own bathrooms was a real privilege. She was thankful that her dad had such a well-paying job; he was the one that paid for most of her school. Hailey paid for her textbooks, school supplies, and most of the decor and other specific items for her dorm room. Her roommate, Gemma, was her only friend at the moment. Gemma was incredibly sweet, though, and Hailey was thankful for that. They got along the instant they met each other.

Gemma had invited Hailey to go to a party a couple blocks away from campus to kick off the beginning of a new chapter of their lives. Hailey happily agreed; she figured it was a great way to meet new people and have fun at the same time. She missed partying, she barely partied over the summer since it was so hard to come up with excuses. Her parents had always been extremely protective, which she understood. She wasn't the best child in the world, she had her flaws.

Hailey sat at her desk in her dorm room, doing her makeup to get ready for the night out. She felt nervous and excited all at once; it was quite overwhelming. She wasn't sure how tonight would go. Once she finished, she stood and looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

"You look hot," Gemma said with a grin, watching Hailey from her desk chair.

"Why, thank you." Hailey giggled, twirling around and bouncing her curled hair. "I'm ready to go whenever you are." She said, checking her phone. It was 10 PM. That was the time college parties normally started, not that there really was a specific start time.

Gemma stood up once she was finished getting ready, grabbing four water bottles full of blue raspberry Four Loko. She handed two bottles to Hailey. "Let's get out of here." She said with a grin.

The two walked out together, heading towards the fraternity house and chatting on the way.

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited May 18, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa was dressed normally, she always dressed normally no matter where she was going. She hated making a big deal out of nothing. She sighed, she hated going to parties, they were too loud and too big most of the time. She glanced up from her phone where she was texting her mom, it was dark and there were some people around. She slipped the phone back into her pocket and ran after them. They were two girls, and she was pretty positive one was called Hailey, she had met her once or twice. "Hello?" she said hesitantly.

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((sure sorry))

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "Yeah, I'm Teresa. Nice to meet you too, Gemma." she glanced at the liquor bottle in her hand, slightly disgusted. She hated drinking, it felt so weird and wrong. But different people had different opinions. "Sure," she answered tentatively, "I guess I can tag along." she stepped next to Hailey, but keeping her distance a little, her ponytail swaying from side to side as she walked. "Do you usually go to parties?" she questioned Hailey, because she never did really, but today was an exception.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa laughed at Gemma's story, her own parents weren't exactly strict about this kind of stuff but she still avoided it. She turned to Hailey when she asked the question about her going to parties and shrugged, "Only a few times," she confessed. "I hate being around too much noise and people, its very annoying if you ask me. I don't know how people stand it. But occasionally I do go." she smiled a little, "I don't drink either, I do believe that it is bad for the health and the one time I DID try it I ended up throwing up. It was terrible," she said with a shake of her head. Her ponytail came loose and she swore softly under her breath and fixed it. She loved how she had died it blue and purple, it was really fun and very interesting. Her parents were a bit surprised when she did it without them knowing but oh well, it wasn't that bad.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, agreeing. "I agree, parties are overrated." she smiled at Hailey's remark about her hair, "thank you! I'm really happy about how it would come out. I wonder what color would look good in your hair..." she said with a small smile, thinking about it. "I wish I could make it into some kind of hairdo, I'm really good at doing stuff like that."

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled and nodded, "yes it would look real cute on you!! Please let me do it for you later?" she looked at her, almost begging. "Anyhow, you can think it over." she smiled and brushed her hair away. She shivered a little and pulled her sweatshirt around her tighter.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "I will probably spit it right out, I'm not quite used to it. But I suppose a little sip won't hurt..." she laughed as she took the bottle from her and took a small sip, she made a face but managed to swallow it. "Yeah, you were right. It does kind of taste like juice, and it did warm me up." she said as she slowly warmed up.

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled a little but pushed the bottle away, "No, I'll be fine, thanks." she heard her phone buzz and pulled it out from her pocket, she took a glance at it but ignored the text from her mom, she would have to answer it later. She slid it back into her pocket and focused on the other girls again.

message 16: by mere (new)

mere (meredithhh) | 8 comments ^

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((I sent mine but it didn't send!!! oh no so sorry))

Teresa smiled, the corner of her mouth lifting slightly, "chipmunk," she murmured to herself with a little snort. Ok, sounds good, I guess," she wiped the smile of off her face. "Um, so, do you guys know anyone at this party? Because I don't, apart from you. It might be a bit odd and awkward, since everyone thinks of me as the nerd-who-has-no-fun," she laughed slightly, as if she were happy with the title and she was, it was true that she liked her title. It really described her well.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa blushed, but thankfully it was covered up mostly by the dark, "Oh, I would like that," she said with a nod, "thank you." she smiled back. "I don't do sports, so...I guess I wouldn't know those people either."

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa nodded, "all right, sounds great." and then she murmured softly to herself so that no one could hear, "there is no way I am going anywhere NEAR guys." she pushed a strand of hair away from her face and followed Hailey into the fraternity house, already feeling like she wasn't sure about whether she should do this or not, she was terrible with people.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa flinched the moment she heard the music, this was one of the reasons she hated parties, the obnoxiously loud music that made her want to hold onto her ears for dear life. And normally she would have lost her confidence and ran for her life, but this time she followed Hailey into the crowd.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sort of," she said, resisting the urge to put her hands over her ears. "I just cant stand...loud noises of any sorts," she nodded to no one in particular. "One of the reasons I hate parties. I don't know how anyone can stand it, its so obnoxious."

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "its much better," she said as the aching in her head subsided. "Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it. But are you sure we should be here?" she said as she looked around. "I'm sorry if I sound a little annoying."

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa blushed, "I literally know nothing about parties or anything," she looked to the side and wrinkled her nose, "ok fine. I'll relax." she pushed a loose strand of haired behind her ear, slightly annoyed that it kept coming out of her ponytail.

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled a little, "well, I do like pizza and Netflix. Those are two VERY important things in life." she finally took her hair out of her ponytail, and redid it but was annoyed when it once again was too loose and a strand escaped.

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa blushed, "oh, its ok, but it can be really annoying and hard to manage. But still, thank you," she shifted into a more comfortable position to sit in.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa thought about it for a moment, "yes, I think I'm pretty nervous and I will miss my home all the time. I really love it there. So, yes, I will get really homesick. And you?"

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "oh, I have five siblings and the youngest one is 8 right now. My oldest sister is 19 and she is studying science in Oregon. Have you got any sisters? Or any other siblings other than your older brother of course."

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa nodded, "it is," she pushed the bottle back to Hailey, she didn't intend to drink tonight or any other night until she turned 21. She knew it made people see her as stuck up, but she didn't want to get in trouble. Her family was really loving and all but they were very strict about some rules as well. One was no drinking alcohol until you are old enough.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa shrugged, "I never really had a nickname, everyone calls me Teresa. I guess they could never think of a nickname for me. But you can call me whatever you'd like, I suppose," she said. "It doesn't really matter to me," she tilted her head slightly and looked up at Hailey.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa glanced at her, she seemed a bit drunk...or maybe more than a bit. Something she had would never do, or something that she would TRY not to do. "Nah, I'll just call you Hailey for now," she said, she didn't even know this girl!

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa almost laughed, Hailey was sounding pretty ridiculous and was it only her imagination or were her words getting slurred. "Maybe you should cut it on the alcohol," she suggested.

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa's eyes softened. "Its fine, i enjoy being with you, but you just seem to have had enough alcohol tonight is all i'm saying. I'm sorry if i'm being a total spoil sport."

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "oh its fine, I can stay if you want me to. I don't have any where else that i'm going tonight, so I guess I can stay here...if you want, of course."

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa tilted her head slightly, not exactly sure if she meant just to be friends or more..."well, sure I want to spend time with you," she said with a frown. "I thought we would be friends."

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((sorry I was reading))

Teresa smiled, "yeah, I didn't expect to get a friend so quickly. In my old school, everyone kind of avoided me. I was the nerdy teachers-pet. I mean, who would want to hang around with a kid who studied at recess!"

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "yeah, you have a point! What were you like as a kid? I've told you what I was like, its only fair for you to tell ME." she smiled and shifted into a more comfortable position on the floor.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa smiled, "well, what was there name? If you don't want you don't have to say I just wanted to know a little more about you." she fiddled with a loose thread on her sweatshirt. She had a habit of sometimes biting her fingernails when she was nervous, but she was too embarrassed to do it now. She kept her hands down.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Teresa was a bit shocked, just a bit. "Really?" she said, "well, she sounds like a fun person!" she pulled out a hair band out of her pocket and put her hair back in a ponytail.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hey, its fine, I totally understand," she said softly. "Its not embarrassing. Its fine, really."

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((sorry sometimes I'm not on goodreads for a while...))

"Hmm, well, there's not much to tell to be honest. I lead a pretty boring and normal lifestyle." said Teresa apologetically.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((ooohhh))

"Oh. maybe... I can't really think of something... maybe you can ask me some questions..."