The Place Where We Can Calm Down discussion

Personal Rooms: > Janessa's Room.

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you go, Janessa and I hope you have a wonderful time.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Janessa and this my room. It is not a private room so feel free to stop by and visit. A few things you should know about me. I live in Colorado (USA) and I am a college student working on my BA. I am majoring in Theatre and minoring in English with a concentration in writing. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which causes me anxiety. I am also dyslexic, so I apologize for any misspellings here. I'm pretty quit and shy, so expressing myself to others can be hard for me. I also have OCD, but that helps me to stay organize which helps me stay calm. I love books, art, the theatre, movies, and music. I guess that's me.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesterday I went to the zoo and saw a baby Orangutan, she was so cute!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Going to trying walking more then summer, either on the treadmill or outside.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mykayla wrote: "hey, can I bump in real quick?"
Sure

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mykayla wrote: "i have Asperger's too!"
Oh wow! Can I ask how old you were when you were diagnose with it, and what you do to handle it?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I've started knitting a scarf.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I’ve been pretty down on myself and have been thinking negative thoughts.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Janessa wrote: "I’ve been pretty down on myself and have been thinking negative thoughts."

Sorry to hear that, Janessa. I look down on myself and hate myself. But, I've learned, God put you here for a reason. You fight the good fight, succeed in what you're good at and trust heaven's plan. Little by little you'll realize that you're needed here. *Hugs*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it's been a little rough. I had a panic attack earlier this week which has drained me of energy. I slept a lot today. But I am getting better.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter is here, and again it did not bring Jon Snow. I hate the cold!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm registered for classes for next semester. Taking fiction writing workshop and the development of American poetry.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm working on writing two stories right now. One is a fantasy story called "The Miracle of Yousigh" and the other is a mystery called "Secrets and Lies"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone into podcasts? I'm totally into podcasts.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

How can you have writer’s block on a term paper. I’m about to have a panic attack.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sad about Stan Lee's passing. 95 he lived a good life and created some of my favorite characters. Ironman, Captain America, Loki, Star Lord, Rocket, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Groot.

message 17: by Derek (new)

Derek | 15 comments He had a good run, hung in there a long time and lived to see all his creations reach heights, popularity and success I'm sure he never dreamed possible.