Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Removing Some Of My Books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi | 2 comments My novel Deadly Designs has a new cover. I don't know how to remove the old cover and change it to the new cover.

My novel Blood Speaks has two blurbs with a generic/no cover. I didn't know what I did wrong at the time, but I do know I couldn't figure it out, so I left it.

My novels That Special One has a good up-to-date cover and also an generic /no cover.

I've had such trouble with covers that I've not used Goodreads at all because these covers are not representative of my novels.

Can someone advise me on what I can do to get the right covers?

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments For Blood Speaks, is the red cover correct? There are currently 3 editions: a Kindle edition, an ebook edition, and an edition with no format specified. Is this also available in paperback?

For That Special One, there are 2 editions: a Kindle edition and an ebook edition. Is that correct? Do you have an ISBN for the ebook?

For Deadly Designs, we create an alternate cover edition. All published editions remain available since people like to shelve the edition they own. Where can I find the new cover?