Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hi, thanks!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :) So fey Right? Is there any particular book/mythology that you want to base it off of?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I was thinking something like The Cruel Prince with something else mixed in. I haven't finished it yet I have 10 more chapters to go. But maybe something like that slash.... Maybe Iron King? So there's some humor in it as well?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. I know both of those but I haven’t quite read them yet

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I can do a run down of them without giving anything away if you'd like?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yes please, just to make sure we’re on the same page.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay.
The Iron King. Mild humor with a bit of drama and dramatics mixed in. Includes Changelings along with fey and some humans but not many humans involved.

The Cruel Prince: High in dramatics and drama. A lot of betrayal, and talk of killings and some killing involved. Not humors at all to be honest but the story and world building is wonderful. Humans are below The Fey and are the servants, while the Fey and the like are lords, Ladies and Royal. Although some are just normal people as well. Their appearances vary, in skin tone, and their looks as well.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ooh. Okay. Thanks. :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments No problem, I tried not to give away anything so that when you do get around to them you wont have any spoilers or anything.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks. I should hopefully read them this summer. I’ve got the iron king series on my bookshelf right now.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I read them... maybe 4 or so years ago, then started re reading them last year I think. Then checked out the cruel Prince from the library.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ah okay. My library doesn’t have any available copies of cruel prince right now but I’ll keep my eye out for it so I can read it too.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments It's really good. Yeah I had to ask the lady if they had any seeing as I didn't know they had a spot for just newly ins. Found it there. Soooo
What we thinking? Go bassily loosed on those but create an idea?

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Cool. :)
Yeah. Should we just do fey characters or tie humans in somehow?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Hmmm. I suppose we could tie a few humans in somehow.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. I’m good with it being solely fey too if you’d rather, just trying to brainstorm.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Lets do that then. We could always throw in a human as a side charter later on. So on to brainstorming.

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Is there any sort of ideas or things that you definitely want incorporated?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I'm thinking some humor so it's not all ARGH WAR!! I KILL YOU ALL! But also some betrayal and fighting as well to keep it interesting.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, that sounds good to me

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay. I don't really have a preference on what Court their from.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Maybe one or two characters from each side so there’s some way for interaction (fighting and humor) between them?

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Doubles or just one character on each side?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I'm thinking doubles if your good with that. Why does it smell like stunk over here??

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments That’s good with me.

I don’t know. Maybe there’s a skunk near your house or something.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments So one character from each side for each of them?

Lol. Or it could be weed. That sometimes smells like skunk + death.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yep. so we can each get one for the winter and summer courts.

xP Don't think it's that... no one around here does weed and if they do there in the back yard. Pretty sure pepe passed by.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay.

xD just an idea since I live in a state where weed is legal so it’s everywhere...
well hopefully pepe will walk away and stay away then.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments So charters I guess or you wanna do a more in depth plot idea?

xD we can only hope. Ah yeah it's not legal here where we are, so... not as common.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments We can make characters and just sorta go with it unless you wanna plan more.

Ah. That’s good. Hopefully it’ll stay illegal there.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nah I think we shuld be good. Just thought I'd ask seeing as some people like to go into depth when laying out ideas.

We're hoping it does.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. What age range then?

Yeah. It’s definitely not worth it.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Well maybe they're actually like somewhere in their 100's or so but look like they could be early 20s?

Well its good to hear someone else, that doesn't really like it

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay! I'll get mine up tomorrow at some point.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, sounds good. :)

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sorry that these are extremely basic. I can add more if needed, I just wanted to get characters up before I forget..

Winter Court
Name: Sean
Actual Age: 162
Looks Like: 22
Appearance: http://machohairstyles.com/wp-content...

Summer Court

Name: Rowan
Actual Age: 129
Looks Like: 20
Appearance: https://data.whicdn.com/images/237497...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nice. Nah, it's okay if it's basics only seeing as I almost always do the basics and then add things on in the rp it's self seeing as when ever I try and do major detail for any of mine they switch and act the oppist of what I've put up.

Winter Court

Name: Dain
Actual Age: 137
Looks Like: 23
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/34466...

Summer Court

Name: Celeste
Actual Age: 139
Looks Like: 21
Appearance:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7725785... (The one on the left hand side)

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. :) I’m the same way, that’s why I just did the basics.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I'm going to be looking for pics and coming up with names shortly. So not to worry. Yeah, the only time I do really major is when I'm really bored an even then they don't listen..

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments That’s fine.
Yeah. Same here.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ooh, I really like them both :)

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks. :) So where should we start?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Hmm good question. Maybe there all together with the courts because it's a celebration and the two have come together to celebrate what ever event we decide. Maybe it's the Fall or Spring Scolist?

« previous 1