Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Themes > HP rotten relatives and Meghan Markle

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 289 comments Is it just me, or do Meghan Markle's rotten relatives belong in a Harlequin HP?

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 10 comments LOL.... I agree with you! They do belong in an HP.....the evil family members...

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (redsonja84) | 12 comments LOOOOL! Yes.

While I don't give a rats ass about the royals, or Meghan, her whole family is just a shit show.

message 4: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 289 comments Shayla wrote: "LOOOOL! Yes.

While I don't give a rats ass about the royals, or Meghan, her whole family is just a shit show."

Totally.

message 5: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully | 56 comments hmmm, while the attention-grabbing sister and golddigger-shaming brother are promising indeed, I feel the rest of the family need to up their potential. Shouldn't Ma be passive-aggressively dictating her daughter's every move while insisting she's the victim here, there and everywhere? And what HP Pa isn't pimping out his flesh and blood to pay off his gambling debts/hide his embezzlement/feed his KFC addiction??

MM doesn't make it as a HP doormat heroine either. Wasn't in need of a makeover/rescuing from a grotty bedsit/no secret twins either (hmmm, that we know of).

message 6: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 289 comments AgentScully wrote: "hmmm, while the attention-grabbing sister and golddigger-shaming brother are promising indeed, I feel the rest of the family need to up their potential. Shouldn't Ma be passive-aggressively dictati..."

Yeah, the dad fits the HP bill.

Oh the wedding was so beautiful. Loved her dress and all the pageantry, but the Mulroney page boy and Princess Charlotte just stole me heart.

quality=70&strip=all&w=640&h=360&crop=1>

message 7: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully | 56 comments Princess Charlotte is adorable :-)