Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Review Swap Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ada (new)

Ada Wallace (adamariewallace) | 5 comments Hey everyone! I'm looking for some new reads and I thought maybe we could do a review swap? A book for a book!

Let me know if you are interested -->
Transmigrations (The Dark & Divine, #1) by Ada Marie Wallace

message 2: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 44 comments Ada wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm looking for some new reads and I thought maybe we could do a review swap? A book for a book!

Transmigrations (The Dark & Divine, #1) by Ada Marie Wallace"

I am looking for review swap. My book is Chronicle of Lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda. It is free on kindle.
Link is posted below:
https://www.amazon.com/Chronicle-Lost...

If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you

message 3: by Ada (new)

Ada Wallace (adamariewallace) | 5 comments Hey! I am interested! Do you have the kindle unlimited? Or do you need an ePub?

message 4: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 44 comments Ada wrote: "Hey! I am interested! Do you have the kindle unlimited? Or do you need an ePub?"

I have Kindle, but not unlimited. It will be better to share PDF. My mail id is malamukherjee1982@gmail.com. I can share mine too

message 5: by Ada (new)

Ada Wallace (adamariewallace) | 5 comments MALA wrote: "Ada wrote: "Hey! I am interested! Do you have the kindle unlimited? Or do you need an ePub?"

I have Kindle, but not unlimited. It will be better to share PDF. My mail id is malamukherjee1982@gmail..."

Great I'll email you and you can email a pdf as well :)

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Henthorn | 4 comments Ada wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm looking for some new reads and I thought maybe we could do a review swap? A book for a book!

Transmigrations (The Dark & Divine, #1) by Ada Marie Wallace"

Hi Ada, I am interested, my book is called '1962' it is an uplifting comedy about Ernest Bradshaw who has the ambition to become the next big cycling champion to hail from 1960s Lancashire, trouble is, it is 1962 and his family is worried about the return of war in the news. Please let me know if interested, I think you can message me on here? Samantha https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074P5TNTJ

message 7: by Zelly (new)

Zelly Jordan (zellyjordan) | 24 comments I'm interested in a review swap. My book Fractured is on the to-read list of lots of people but does anyone have any tips to make them actually read it? Lol. If you're interested in reviewing it, please contact me on zellyjordan@gmail.com

message 8: by Ada (new)

Ada Wallace (adamariewallace) | 5 comments Almandyne wrote: "Ada wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm looking for some new reads and I thought maybe we could do a review swap? A book for a book!

[bookcover:Transmigrations|3940239..."

I am! and I downloaded the book. (i installed the app finally lol) . You can download mine with kindle unlimited.